92 - END

||BRAD||

"Oh, umm, Brad..." Annabel murmurs as she digs into her pocket. I raised a brow as I watch her pull out a necklace of some sort. Holding it up, she asks me to put my hand out, "you deserve to have this instead of me..." She places it on my palm, closing my fingers before parting away to meet up with Kate, Felix, James, Taylor, Ari, Thiago, and Liam all together. Blinking, I reopened my fingers to check the accessory. A memory struck me back to Noah's birthday when Anna gave this to him as a gift. The heart pendant. Turning to Noah who was looking at it as well, I just now realized he was wearing an identical one as well, the heart glimmered on his chest.

As Zack sets himself on the stage, he takes in a huge breath and grips the mic. Hey, honestly, I think this might be the first time he's doing a solo, not only that, but he isn't singing along with the entire choir. My man finally grew some balls. Behind him, a few other people paired up with their instruments. His brother, Davey, taking the drumset which I found interesting. After heaving, he opens his eyes and I could see him staring at a direction; turning, I watch Andrea looking at him with pride, smiling with delight. Zack mirrors her happy expression and taps the mic, "Hey everyone, a good night?" He was then followed by a large cheer, Liam and Taylor trying to rile up the crowd. Zack chuckles and waits for the noise to die down, "good to hear. Welp, as the night is coming to a close, I wanna end it with a happy mood. Now get with your date or friends and into the dance floor!" He roars with excitement. Everyone soon rushes over closer to the stage. Looking at Noah, I take his hand and both of us neared ourselves to the mass of students. Zack walks over to a guitar that was placed next to him and takes it, strapping it to himself before nods at his bandmates to give a signal. He gives a single strum and adjusts the mic before starting.

"I don't wanna die or fade away. I just wanna be someone. I just wanna be someone. Dive and disappear without a trace. I just wanna be someone. Well, doesn't everyone? And if you feel the great dividing, I wanna be the one you're guiding, 'Cause I believe that you could lead the way..."

Everyone starts grooving to the music, Davey beating the drums and Zack with the guitar while he sang. Well damn, I didn't know they were that talented. I felt Noah take a hold of my wrist. He starts shuffling around, waving to the rhythm. Chuckling at his silliness. I start dancing along as well. The dance floor shook as many enjoyed themselves.

"I don't even need to change the world. I'll make the moon shine just for your view. I'll make the starlight circle the room. And if you feel like night is falling, I wanna be the one you're calling, 'Cause I believe that you could lead the way..."

I'm not exactly the best dancer, I learned that from last year's prom, but damn am I having a lot of fun, especially seeing Noah right beside me having a blissful time too. We were laughing, not having a single care in the world. Just then, Zack left the mic to step down from the stage, with everyone's eyes watching, people made way and Andrea stood out while Zack stayed in front of her with his guitar, almost as if serenading her. A bunch of people began applauding for him while Andrea laughed and went along with it, the two joining in and twirled.

"The kingdom come, the rise, the fall, The setting sun above it all, I just wanna be somebody to you..."

As the room filled with delight, I held Noah by his waist and spun us around. We both beamed with joy, leaning our foreheads on each other as we stared into each other's eyes.

"I really need somebody to call my own. I wanna be somebody to someone. Someone to you..."

nearing our lips, we kissed under the lights of prom. The room slows down and all I could feel is how happy I am to be lucky enough to be his boyfriend...

Who knew, that the jock just wants the prep.

-

Hello everyone!

I just wanna thank you all for making it to the journey of Brad and Noah. This has been an experience for me as a writer to compose a story like this and I hope you enjoyed it too!

I wanted to create this to express my thoughts and feelings indirectly whilst portraying it in a form of literature with characters to show emotion and make an impact.

Anyways, Love you all! <3

(Ps, check out the part 2 in my other works :)