SCENE 1 NOAH

**||NOAH||**

Warning: sexual content

From what I can see from our large, penthouse, condominium windows, the cotton skies are beginning to dim and are then starting to turn into a darker shade of blue. I feel a little bit nervous but also somewhat excited as well when Brad proposed that we should... 'try it' before we go to bed.

Here, we're sat down casually in our love seat watching television, I was laying down on his chest by his side with an arm wrapped around me. I was fixated on the screen but from the corners of my eye, it seems as if there's something he wants to say. His mouth was twitching and he takes a glimpse at me before making eye contact. Sitting up straight, I look at him, "Is there something bothering you?" I asked.

His eyes dart to the side before heaving a sigh, "umm... babe, we've been together for almost more than two years now and, I was wondering if we could, you know..." he stutters as his face begins to blush.

My mindset isn't as innocent as it was anymore and I could probably tell what he was insinuating, but I just wanted to make sure if my gut feeling was right, " 'if we could' what?" I tilted my head.

Bashfully, he mumbles, "y-you know..." he makes a motion with fingers, one entering two that formed a hole. Just to mess with him, I continue to act oblivious. He shakes his head and gleams his piercing eyes at me, "sex, I wanna... fuck you."

Seeing that the clock has struck eight pm, I passed by the living room and saw Brad walking into the bedroom. He stops as he sees me and grins, "wanna clean yourself in the shower first?" He winks at me.

Feeling myself tingle and get flustered, my heart was racing, "s-sure," I nodded.

He chuckles, "can't wait to taste that plump ass of yours," he smirks before heading inside. I hugged myself and stiffened. He sometimes teases me about how my butt looks 'cute' and would occasionally grab it. We act way more comfortable and domestic around each other now that we're currently living together, but hearing him like that before we have sex gives a whole new vibe. Walking towards our huge modern bathroom in the hallway, I got in and headed to the shower. Removing my clothes, I took a deep breath, turned the knobs, and felt the water pouring out of the showerhead. Once I got it to my preferred temperature, I began washing myself.

At some point in the past, Kate, James, and I once had a group chat conversation that soon lectured me about some gay slangs, two of the terms being 'top and bottom'. I didn't really know how to classify myself and I never gave thought to it that much. I... I've watched porn a few times when I was younger and those were the first few times I've ever felt so aroused. From what I've observed, it seemed that the bigger man is who usually pleases his partner.

I sighed as I grabbed the bar of soap that laid on the indentations of the marble wall and lathered myself up. Bubbling up my hands, I stared at it and began massaging my asshole. Rubbing as I went, I felt a little bit dirty as I imagined Brad slipping himself inside me. Not even a minute later, I felt myself getting hard. Damn.

After drying myself up and wrapping my waist with a towel, I made my way to our bedroom; and as I opened the door, I saw Brad laid by his side on the white bed with nothing but his hot black boxers on. My eyes focused on his trimmed chest and then towards his bulge. He watched me with a frisky smirk as his eyes hungrily roam around my body too. I stepped closer to the bed and fumbled with my thumbs. Brad leans closer from the edge to me, our faces about an inch close. He nears himself and presses his lips on mine and I felt him pull me deeper with his hand on the back of my head. We both groan at the collision of our lips. "I want that towel off," he says flirtatiously as his other hand snaked its way from my side around me and I felt him tug it. Having it fall to the floor, Brad separates himself to look at my boner. He smiles at me, "you look so damn sexy," he growls. He then pulls me onto the bed which caught me by surprise. I am placed on top of him while his hands grabbed both my ass cheeks. We kept passionately kissing and soon got our tongues involved, a string of saliva strung out at separation. I was already feeling lightheaded and began panting at how good he is at this. He sends another randy grin as he watches me lose my breath. Then, he trailed his kisses down to my neck and I felt a shocking rush through me as for some reason it felt so good as he kept licking and nibbling on my sensitive parts. I let out a big whimper and gasped as I squeezed myself onto his hot muscular body. "Oh gosh!" I yelped and Brad went harder on it.