SCENE 1 BRAD

**||BRAD||**

Warning: sexual content

Coming out of the bathroom, I took a small breather and calmed myself down. Shit, we haven't even started and I was starting to get riled up.

Here, we're sat down casually in our love seat watching television, Noah was laying down on my chest by my side with an arm wrapped around him. He was focused on the movie; there, I planned on asking him about it. My mouth was twitching with anticipation and he takes a glimpse at me before making eye contact. Sitting up straight, , "Is there something bothering you?" Noah asked.

My eyes dart to the side before heaving a sigh, "umm... babe, we've been together for almost more than two years now and, I was wondering if we could, you know..." I stutter as I could feel a burning blush forming.

From the years we've been together, I get to know him way more, his personality sitting and becoming more mature as well, " 'if we could' what?" he tilted his head.

Bashfully, I mumble, "y-you know..." I make a demonstration with my hands, one entering two fingers that formed a hole. Just to mess with me, he continued to act oblivious. I knew he was playing with me. Holding back a grin, I stare at him with lust, "sex, I wanna... fuck you."

I was just heading to the bedroom to get undressed when I spot Noah across the living room looking at me. Smirking, I stop for a moment, "wanna clean yourself in the shower first?" I say, winking at him.

He gets flustered, shuffling in spot, "s-sure..." he stutters.

Chuckling, I smiled, "I can't wait to taste that plump ass of yours," I say before entering the room. I don't usually talk like this to Noah in general. We've been living together under the same roof after high school for a long time now, got more comfortable and domestic. I mostly am the one to tease him and stuff. It's quite rare or hard for him to heavily flirt back, but I don't mind. It's funny seeing him bashful.

Hanging on our wall is a massive floor to ceiling mirror. Staring at it, I flexed my bicep to check on myself. Yep, still got it.

At some point in the past, Taylor and Liam, and I was just talking about random shit, from sports to video games, then suddenly girls were brought into the conversation. It started because Liam complained about wanting a girlfriend since he felt damn lonely; one thing led to another then they were curious about how Noah and I were going. It went from relationship to "how we would do it if we get to the point," needless to say I had to end the topic as soon as I was getting into deep with dirty thoughts.

I checked the nightstand drawers next our bed and remembered that I had bought lube weeks ago just in case as well as a few condom packs.

-

As I waited, the door opens up revealing a cute Noah standing by the frame as a towel wraps around his waist. I notice his eyes glancing over me from head to feet; I too stared and roamed with delight. Smirking at him, he steps closer to me. I lean closer to the edge to kiss him, pressing my lips to his delicate ones and pulled him tighter, my hand behind his head. We both moan at the impact. "I want that towel off," I say flirtatiously as my hand wandered to his side and tugged on that annoying fabric. Backing off a bit, I smile as I look down to see his hard-on, "you look so damn sexy," I growl. Pulling him up to bed with me, I place him on top of me whilst I cup my hands on that amazing ass of his. We kept passionately kissing and soon got our tongues involved, a string of saliva strung out at separation. I could see him looking lightheaded and panting, god he turns me on... sending another randy grin, I then trail kisses down to his neck and I felt him jolt up in reaction. Boy did his shaking grow stronger when I began licking his sensitive areas. Noah lets out one of the cutest whimpers and he gasps, squeezing himself to my body. "Oh gosh!," he yelps which makes me want to go harder on him.