90 - A SIGHT TO SEE

||BRAD||

Spritzing myself of Noah's perfume that he gifted, I viewed myself one last time in the mirror before heading downstairs I stood right at the front door, adjusting my tie, messing with my hair, and dusting my dark suit. Turning around, I looked at my parents staring at me in glee. My mother walks up and gives me a huge hug, "have a great prom night Brad," She leans over to give a kiss to my cheek.

Chuckling, my eyes drifted to my Dad who's giving me s thumbs up, "go get him, son," he nods with a grin.

Beaming, I gesture back at him before heading out, "love you guys, see ya," I wave as they both watch me get into my vehicle. Starting the engine, begin driving myself to school in excitement.

-

Parking, I got out and felt the cool night as I make my way to the doors of this school which was decorated with balloons, fairy lights, patterned banners, and other stuff. Inside, kids scattered around talking to each other while music echoed somewhere else, presumably in the gymnasium. Passing by, I waved at others and smiled, exchanging a few words before I came across Zack. Smirking, he has Andrea beside him, arms locked together. "Well look at you two," I winked. Zack wore a red suit while Andrea contrasted with a blue one.

"Don't we look cute?" Andrea laughed, jokingly pulling Zack closer to him, a strong blush burning his face. "Noah's coming right?" She tilts her head.

"He isn't here yet?" I raise a brow.

"Well, we saw Ethan and Felix around here somewhere," Zack spoke, clinging to Andrea on his side.

Blinking, I heaved a breath, "don't worry, I'm sure he'll arrive soon," Andrea pats my shoulder with a tender look. I nodded. Soon enough, Liam and Taylor arrived with well-dressed attire as well. Jackson came in last by himself and we all huddled up together talking for a while. We were all busy with ourselves and I noticed Jackson occasionally turning to a certain direction. Following where he has his eyes on, I see Ethan and Felix waiting by the door. I smiled but kept silent about it. I could tease him later.

The clock was ticking and the event is about to commence soon. I was honestly starting to feel worried, that is, until more guests have arrived: Noah, Anna, Kate, and James, but what I didn't expect to see was Thiago and Ari walking alongside them. I could hear their conversations from where we stood, "Finally, I thought you guys were never gonna show up," Felix tapped his foot with arms crossed.

"Sorry, James took forever to do his own face routine. Thiago and Ari wanted to meet up and I tried rushing us over as fast as I could," Noah pouted.

"Hey, to be fair, Kate was being annoying as shit," James sassily placed a hand on his hip along with his retort.

"I wanted to do your makeup too," she replied.

"As if," he rolls his eyes but laughs along.

The group notices us from afar and wanted to join in as well. As they walked towards us, all of my attention only remained on Noah as he neared. He wore a blue top, black pants, he looked even more attractive than before, glowing skin and styled hair, he's fucking stunning! Starstruck, he stands in front of me with the most alluring smile ever, "hi..." he says shyly.

"You look... Amazing..." I was breathless.

He giggles, "thank you, you look handsome as well," he blinks, pausing for a moment, noticing something before talking again, "I like your perfume," he says.

Chuckling, I grin at him, "thanks."

"Awww," A combination of three voices cooed: Ari, James, and Kate.

"Why are TopStar students doing at a Wolverine prom night anyways?" Felix brought up, the two turning to him.

Thiago shrugs, "eh, why not, TopStar proms are kinda boring anyways, we wanted to see how your guy's night go."

"Plus, we wanted to see Noah again," Ari added in. They then explained that since it's their last school year, they might as well have as much fun as they could. Noah mentioned that it was really out of character of them, in which they replied with, "we know."

After a while, the intercom sounded throughout the facility and the voice announced that the official prom event was about to begin. Soon, everyone was heading towards the gym doors. When we entered, the entire place was well decorated with realistic vintage street lights, rose bushes, fancy tables and chairs, and many more that gave of a French-like vibe to it.

"It feels like I'm back in Paris," Annabel says to herself.

Thiago turns to Noah looking thoroughly impressed, "I like the atmosphere, you guys really went off," he says, staring at the furnishing. There too was a photo booth with professional camera setup and drop down background of the Eifel Tower, and also what seems to be a small elevated stage at the center with a few instruments placed around as well.

This year's prom is going to be the best.