82 - I WISH YOU WERE HERE

||BRAD||

"Alright everyone, that's a wrap-up," Coach announced as everyone began walking out of the gym and into the changing rooms. On the way and during the entire time of this class, I was pretty quiet and hardly talked unless I had to.

Just as I was fully redressed and ready to leave, I felt a hand rested on the back of my shoulder. Turning around, I see Zack and the others, "Hey dude," he said with a sad smile. Blinking, I turn to them.

"We noticed you've been feeling really down lately, so we wanna cheer you up," Jackson grinned.

"Come on dude, let us help you," Liam nodded. Looking at them, then to the floor, I contemplated. I guess this could be a good thing to help me distract from my clouded thoughts.

Forming a smile, I agreed, "sure," I said.

"Awesome! It's gonna be like old times bro!" Jackson gave a friendly pat to my back as we all exited the place and headed out to the parking lot, to which Taylor was actually waiting beside his own car.

He notices us and seems relieved, "I'm glad you came," he smiles.

"What would have happened if I didn't?" I tilted my head.

"Honestly, I would have been pissed. It's been a while since only us have hung out for a while," he shrugs. Oh yeah, it really has been so long.

"Sorry," I apologized.

"No problem man. But now that we're all here, let's go have some fun," Taylor cheered excitedly to which we all joined.

-

"Yo, we should watch this one," Liam smirked, quite unfazed as he pointed at a movie poster that hung on the red brick walls of this cinema. The picture looked heavily gory and graphic. Staring at it, I did feel a little bit intimidated but it had been a hot minute since I've gotten the thrill to enjoy a horror movie. Taylor didn't seem bothered by it; however, on the other hand, Zack was very unnerved and Jackson wasn't responding. "It's gonna start soon, let's go," I waved as I checked my time on my phone.

"Umm... you guys can go," Zack's voice trembled as he tried to keep his composure. As expected, Liam, Taylor, and I looked at him unimpressed.

"Jackso-"

"I'll be staying with Zack," Jackson quickly blurted as he stood by him as he held the same petrified look.

"What? Don't be a pussy man," Taylor teased him.

"Shut up dude, it's just really not my type of shit to watch," Jackson defended himself and crossed his arms.

"Wow, I didn't think of you to back down from something like this," I stared at him in surprise.

"Whatever, Anyways you guys are gonna miss it so get going," Jackson motioned us to go away. Shrugging, we soon found ourselves in the right room and settled down in the middle section of the seats. There weren't many of us here, but that's the way I like it.

-

"Holy fuck..." I muttered, holding myself together as I could feel my vomit rising. The three of us went out the door to the halls once the movie was done. Zack and Jackson were sat on a bench having a conversation when they noticed us walking up to them.

"How'd it go?" Zack asked.

"Erm, that was extremely brutal not gonna lie," Liam blinked as if he still hasn't comprehended.

"Normally I wouldn't feel shaken up after a movie, but my gosh was that just vile..." I could feel my eyes vibrating.

Taylor started babbling, "Yeah, especially when that one chick got a huge ass blade choked down her thro-"

"Gah! Stop! Please stop!" Zack's hands clasped his ears as he shook his head.

-

After the film house, we decided to drive around town and visit the video games shop which we spent a lot of time on and gladly not much of our money, well, apart from Jackson who was so enthused by everything that he got himself about forty to sixty dollars worth of games and anime. We all looked at him in concern as he held a bag of his purchases, "what?" He frowns.

I swear he's also a closet nerd. He won't admit it.

-

We were starting to get a little bit hungry as the dawn sun is beginning to show, so we decided to grab dinner at Liam's workplace as always. With our foods ordered, we told stories while we waited. "You guys are so damn slow dude," Liam pouted as he tapped on the surface of the table with his finger.

"Sorry, It's just that, A-Andrea's the first girlfriend I've ever had," a strong creeping blush filled Zack's face. Taylor, Liam, and I let out a laugh.

"Ah, it's okay man, as long as you two are happy with each other, it'll be fine," I nodded slowly.

Yeah, as long as both sides are happy.

"Here you go guys," our waitress pulled in a cart along with our different plates of food. She gives us our personal orders with a greeting smile. Once we were all served, the girl looks at Liam to which he was also staring back at her, "oye, será mejor que me ayudes con el trabajo mañana," she said in a quite annoyed tone.

"Si..." Liam rolled his eyes as she walks away.

"What was that about?" Jackson asked.

"Ugh, I've been slacking off from work for a while and stuff so my cousin wants me to work tomorrow," Liam sighs.

"Well, this is your cousin's restaurant and they are paying you," Zack took a huge bite out of his massive triple-stacked burger. My eyes then roamed around his side of the table that had a milkshake, and some nachos.

I'm astounded to how his belly can handle all of that.

-

When we all finished up, we said our goodbyes and drove to our separate homes. Once I was back, I told my parents where I was and headed to my room as I was feeling ready to crash. Sliding my closet door opened, I was immediately reminded of Noah when my eyes darted at his hoodie that he gave me. Frowning, I gave it a longing look for a while before giving up with a sigh and wearing to my sleep.

I've been putting his cologne on it too. Gosh, it still smells like him.

When I collapsed on my bed, my bed was swirling and covered with his scent. Turning to my side, left and right, my eyes wandered around my room and rested at the shelf that I remember is where I placed my pictures with Anna.

Shaking my head vigorously, I turned to the opposite side as quickly as possible and mainly focused on the feel of Noah's hoodie and smell.

Soon, I began to fall asleep peacefully.