Q&A

(I will display your question but not your profile)

Welcome to the Q&A with this, I can answer questions that you think you many not understand such as "plot holes" and "puzzles that needed to be connected" I may have an answer to.

Also, I won't be answering anything that might give any spoilers, questions that are irrelevant.

___________________

Q-how tall are Brad and Noah?

A- for me, I'd like to think that Brad is about a foot (or more) taller than Noah, Brad standing around 6.

Q-who is the top and who is the bottom

A-lol, Noah would have to really convince Brad or even bribe him to bottom.

Q-did Brad still love Anna?

A-at the time, Anna didn't give the reason why she broke up with Brad and left him hanging with questions. Obviously, it was confusing for Brad and he was hurt by it. Brad didn't get his closure which is why he felt so upset during Liam's party.

Q-are Brad and Noah gonna go intimate?

A-lol, we'll have to see at the very end

Q-how many more chapters till the finale

A-I'm not exactly sure, but I want to try keeping it below 100.

Q-does Damien like Noah?

A-nope, he was just a homophobic asshole, lol. But, he did have a change of heart for some reason, which we will learn in through someone else's story.

Q-did Noah have any other friends in TopStar besides Anna?

A-Noah had a few acquaintances but wasn't that close to any of them. He was shy and a bit scared, Anna being the only person who he could vibe with.