SCENE 2 BRAD

****||BRAD||****

Warning: sexual content

Today is my off time from work and I'm pretty much just chilling at our condominium.

It has been 4 years now and I have to say, I'm extremely grateful for Noah and his family for everything. His parents were nice enough to support us throughout. Our parents also got to rendezvous together and befriended one another.

Sitting on the couch with shorts and a loose tank top, I had only a couple of canned beers while watching a movie. It had been a long time since Noah had sex and I was feeling desperate that I resulted in romance films. Right now, he's out in his job until 5 and I can feel the alcohol drowsing me a little bit right now.

Gosh, Noah come home already, please...

-

After a few hours, the doorbell rings, probably meaning that Noah's back. Waiting by the sofa and staring at the hallway to the front door like a dog, I stayed put to see him enter. "Oh, hi Brad," he gleams. Blinking, I observe him set his belongings by a nearby table, but most importantly I was staring at his ass. Fuck... I wanna do it right now, just fuck in the middle of the living room. After Noah had set his stuff aside, he walks up to me on the couch whilst loosening his necktie. Getting closer, he notices the two empty beers I had placed on the coffee table. Blinking, he ignores it before sitting down beside and laying his back on my lap, "so, how'd your day go?" He asks with a smile, looking up at me.

"Erm... pretty tame..." I pouted.

Noah giggles, raising his arm to place a hand on my warm cheek, "miss me?" He says and gets up to quickly peck me on the lips. I whimper, wanting for more. He seems surprised at my reaction; either the tiny sound I just made, or my growing hard-on on his back. "Woah, I'll take that as a definite yes," Noah smirks, getting up and turning to see my bulge. He stares at it, making me blush with excitement, "Noah... can we do it?" My speech slightly slurring.

He pauses for a moment to think about it, "sure, let me just get myself ready," he says and stood up. But before he could leave, I immediately reached out and grabbed his arm, making him look at me in confusion, "n-nah, I really wanna fuck right now. No need for that bull..." I grinned lustfully. He looks shocked.

The thing is, every time we do it, we would prepare ourselves and get clean. But damn he just looks so hot right now. I can't help myself. It's probably been 2 months, fucking months! And I haven't busted a load within that time. Noah stands still for a while once more before nodding, "okay," he says and settles himself again on the sofa. Gazing at his beautiful eyes, I took off my tank top, neared myself, and started kissing him. I don't know if it's the doing of the beer, but it could be the reason that I pulled back earlier than I usually do for breath. I was panting hard and I could feel drool tracing down my face. Noah smirks, plunging himself on my lips making me moan in the process, "fuck... oh gosh, Noah..." I whined. Damn, he's really taking initiative this time. That's cool, he's probably learned more from our numerous times.

Him on top of me, our legs entangled on the other side of the couch and his other hand fondled the twitching cock in my shorts. Fuck, he's good. While he's busy, I placed my hands on his ass, massaged, and squeezed, getting his moans in return. I hadn't even realized that he had already taken off my shorts and pulled out my cock from my jockstrap. Shit... I was really leaking. Noah gives a good look at my dribbling pre. I was sort of expecting him to begin, but there seems to be a bit of hesitation. He appears to be thinking. I blinked and looked at him, "something the matter?" I tilt my head.