33. friday evening, november 2011

Smut warning

Alex wrapped his arm loosely over Luna's shoulder as they walked back to her house. He stared up at the sky and saw millions of stars staring back at him. You didn't see that in London.

They reached her house and she turned around at the door to face him. The thought of Alex leaving the next day lingered on both their minds.

"Do you want to come in?" She asked. Alex just nodded, not wanting to seem to eager even though he was practically gagging for it.

She opened the door and walked in. As soon as she was far enough in, Alex shut the door behind him. He bent down slightly and wrapped his arm around her waist, turning her around and smacking his lips down on hers.

Luna wrapped her arms around his neck, messing up his perfectly gelled hair as she gripped it tightly. He didn't care, he never wanted her to let go. Lifting her up as their mouths attacked each other, he carried her up the stairs and straight into her bedroom.

Alex let go of her for a brief moment, placing her on the bed as he stood in front of her. He took off his jacket while she unbuttoned his shirt. Luna smiled at his toned body, running a finger from between his pecks down to his abs. It sent chills through his body. Luna took off her top and watched Alex gawk at what was underneath.

He leant down and connected their lips again, allowing her to crawl backwards on the bed as he crawled on top of her. He connected his lips to her neck and felt her legs rub themselves against his sides. All of it, driving him absolutely crazy. He wanted more than anything to show her how good he was at sex, he was going to pull out his best performance for her.

Sucking at her neck, he ran his hand under her skirt and squeezed her thigh. She opened them, her skirt riding up enough for him to have access as he moved the fabric of her underwear out of the way and slipped a finger in. She let out a small moan as he left purple marks all over her neck.

His fingers worked their way in and out as he undid her bra with his other hand. Luna's eyes widened as he multitasked, taking her nipple between his lips. She wanted to make a cocky comment but it felt too good to interrupt.

Alex unzipped her skirt and pulled it all the way off, kneeling in front of her on the bed. She watched with bright eyes in anticipation of what he was going to do. He lifted her legs up in the air, kissing along the fabric of her knee socks. Her hips lifted as he pulled her underwear off and sliding them off before reconnecting his lips at the top of the knee socks.

"These stay on." He growled, squeezing her calves. Luna didn't question it, she was just desperate for his touch again.

His lips made their way from the top of her knee socks all the way up her thighs and eventually into her. His tongue glided along her, creating a sigh from her mouth. One hand gripped the bed sheets while the other gripped his hair.

"Alex." She whimpered, feeling herself come undone at his touch. He moaned against her, causing vibrations that sent her wild. She pulled his hair a little more aggressively and he pulled away from her, taking off his belt.

He stopped at his button, lowering himself over her squirming body as he kissed her lips lightly. His breath hovered over her skin, creating goosebumps all over.

"You want me?" He whispered against her skin. She whimpered.

"I want you, Alexander." She wrapped one arm around his neck while the other hand unbuttoned his trousers. Alex was determined to maintain his dominance and sat up again, pulling off his own trousers and underwear with them.

Their eyes met as he hovered over her again. His eyes looked so innocent to her even though she knew from the past ten minutes that he definitely wasn't innocent anymore. She tangled her hand in his hair and closed her eyes, waiting for the impending pleasure.

"Look at me." He demanded. She opened her eyes and he was inside her. Her hand grabbed his back as he started to move in and out.

She didn't want to close her eyes anymore, she wanted to watch his face as he thrusted. He seemed extremely concentrated but eventually he got his rhythm and picked up the pace. Luna's eyes rolled back at the pleasure she experienced.

Alex started to go faster, their moans coinciding with one another. Luna's significantly louder as he found the one spot she felt she needed him in. She opened her eyes once more and kissed him hungrily on the mouth. This send him wild, he moaned into her mouth and attempted to move faster though it wasn't quite possible.

He pulled out, needing it to last longer. He flipped her over to her front and pushing her head down into the bed. Luna let out a soft moan as he entered again and started to move from behind. He couldn't prevent his own moans from escaping, feeling himself reaching his climax as he flipped her back around and pushed her legs apart so he could continue.

"Alex." She moaned, reaching her climax. He managed to hold himself together as she orgasmed beneath him. "Oh, Alexander." She cried. That did him, he came undone and let out a moan into her neck.

He stayed on top of her for a moment as she wrapped her arms around him. They laid there, heavily breathing into one another as Alex tried to muster the strength to roll off her.

When he did, he swallowed hard and tried to catch his breath. Luna licked her lips and rolled her body into his, giving him a quick kiss. He leant into the kiss, pushing his lips into it and grabbing her waist.

He pulled away when she started to giggle against his lips. Pulling back slightly so he could see her face, he watched her giggle to herself.

"What?" He smiled at the sound she was making. She stopped laughing and looked him in the eyes. He suddenly felt her leg rub his gently, still wearing those knee socks.

"Nothing, just a bit giddy is all." She sighed. He grinned at her, kissing her a few times anywhere he could reach really while she started to giggle again.

She let out a loud sigh. "Oh, Alex." She said, wrapping a leg around his waist and pulling him to face her. "What time do you leave?" She asked.

"My flight's at noon." He answered, she nodded. He kissed her again, trying to take down every detail of what her lips were like so he could write a song about it.

"Are you coming back, soon?" She asked quietly as if she hoped he wouldn't hear it. Alex bit his lip.

"I don't know." He replied honestly. "I will try to. I don't want to just leave it like this." He meant everything he was saying and hoped that Luna could tell.

"Okay." She smiled, relaxing slightly.

————————————

Luna woke up the next morning on her front with her hair covering her face. The sun was blinding her through the window but she didn't mind. She rolled over but found no one there, she did find a piece of paper however.

Had to catch a flight and didn't want to wake you. I'll call you soon xx

But he didn't. Luna waited for months but realised after a while that Alex was not going to call her or visit, she had been played and played by the last person she thought would play her. Sweet, Alexander.