23. sunday, february 2004

Alex returned from Joanna's house a new man. He couldn't wait to tell Matt about everything that happened after the gig. His mum had already thought he was at Matt's the whole night so he didn't think it was that big of a deal when he showed up.

"Hey, Al. Where've you been mate?" Matt opened the door so he could walk in.

"I stayed at Joanna's last night." He could help but smile. Matt raised his eyebrows and Alex snorted with laughter.

"Oh...shit. Seriously?" Matt asked, reading between the lines. Alex looked like a little girl as he giggled. Matt tackled him as he laughed underneath him. "Gorn, Al!" They both chuckled. "So, how was it?" He asked.

"Alright I guess. Didn't last long." He shrugged. Matt shoved him playfully.

"Pussy." Matt teased. Alex laughed and shook his head, shoving him back.

"Lasted longer than you ever have." He teased back. They play fought a bit longer until a blonde figure came out of the living room and broke them up.

"What are you two doing?" Luna asked. Alex stopped laughing, catching his breath so he could answer her.

"Just playing around." Matt answered as Alex leant against the wall. She stared at the two before zoning in on Alex.

"Where did you stay last night?" She wondered. Matt let out a laugh and threw his arm around Alex, who had gone a deep red.

"At Joanna's" he answered quietly. Luna raised her eyebrows and smirked. Alex didn't really know how to feel about Luna knowing about this but she didn't seem too bothered when she put them all together.

"Did you now? Bet you had fun." She giggled. Alex let out a groan and put his head in his hands as Luna and Matt laughed at him.

"Stop it, you two." He pushed Matt off him and past Luna. She grabbed his arm and held onto it as they entered the room. Alex saw everyone on Matt's floor in sleeping bags and duvets and they all cheered as they walked in.

"You went missing last night young Alexander." Jamie slapped his bum. He yelled out and collapsed onto the sofa, pulling Luna down with him.

"Better things to do." He smirked. They had all assumed when Joanna and Alex were the only ones not at Matt's that they had gone somewhere together.

"Alright alright, leave him alone." Luna ruffled his hair and tapped him on his thigh as if he were a child. "Are you busy today?" She asked him quietly as everyone started talking.

"Taking Joanna out later but my day is free." He told her. She nodded.

"Will you stay here?" She asked. He squinted his eyes in suspicion.

"I need to go home and shower but i could come back. Why?" He wondered. She looked around before speaking quietly.

"I had a fight with Brian last night because I wanted to stay here and he wanted me to go home with him. If I go home, he'll be there waiting and I don't want to talk to him." She explained. Alex stared at her for a moment before nodding.

"You can come over to mine if you want." He suggested. She bit her lip.

"Are you sure? I can probably go to Kate's" She excused facing away from him. He nudged her and she looked up.

"Don't be silly. Just come over." He replied. There was a genuine look of appreciation on Luna's face as she nodded timidly.

"Al. Have you got any new songs for us?" Nick asked from the floor. Alex bit his lip and shrugged.