66. wednesday, june 2016

warning

"Alex! Alex!" The press yelled as he walked up the carpet. He turned his head and chose a pretty young woman to talk to that seemed like she wouldn't slate him.

"Hello." He said to her. She grinned at him and held a microphone to her mouth.

"Hello, Alex. My names Sharon from E! News. How are you today?" She asked. He put a hand on his hip and smiled at her as she put the microphone in front of his mouth.

"Hello, Sharon. I'm great, how are you?" He replied. She would not stop grinning as he stared into her eyes. He loved the affect he was having on her.

"Doing well, thank you. Are you excited for tonight? Who's your date?" She asked, noticing he was alone. He never spoke about his girlfriends ever but he felt like a passing comment would be fine.

"Well, my girlfriend's gone with Miles, my band mate inside already." He replied honestly. Alex looked into the camera, he could already see the comments 'omg he looks so drunk' and 'is he high?'. There was no getting out of it.

"Ah, your girlfriend has been getting a lot of speculation recently. I won't pry but are you happy?" She asked. Alex was taken aback by the question. It was rare that press asked him whether he was happy or not. He shifted his standing position and crossed his arms.

"Well, yes. I am very happy. We've known each other since we were sixteen, she's like home to me." He smiled. The woman looked at the camera and her mouth opened in awe.

"That's great. And, Miles is in the last shadow puppets with you?" She moved on to music which Alex greatly appreciated.

"Yes. We have been touring our new album for a while now. I'm very excited." He answered. The woman nodded and a man behind the camera waved his arm.

"Thank you so much, Alex. I hope you have a great evening." She wrapped up the interview.

"No, thank you Sharon. Have a great night." He winked, turning away from her and moving on.

After a couple more interviews, he eventually was given the all clear to head inside. He was told what table Miles and Luna were sat on and slid his way through the chairs over. Luna was cracking up laughing while Miles had his mouth open as if he was doing that laugh where you open your mouth and nothing comes out.

"There he is!" Miles yelled at Alex. Alex opened up his arms as he walked over. He leant down and kissed Luna a few times before kissing Miles' bald head. He sat down next to Luna, scooting his chair closer to her as the room buzzed around them.

"How were the interviews?" Luna asked, putting her arm on the back of his chair and placing her fingers in his hair, knowing he liked the feeling.

"Fine. I got a couple of questions about you." He smirked. She raised her eyebrows.

"Me? What did they ask?" She wondered. He licked his lips as her hand moved in his hair.

"How we met, who you are, are you a model" he listed. "A young lady called Sharon asked me whether I was happy." He added. Luna smiled.

"How did you reply to Sharon?" She asked. He leant forwards and kissed her lightly.

"I said I was very happy. You are like home to me." He said close to her ear. She shivered slightly and kissed him again.

They had dinner given to them. Luna hadn't been fed this well in a long long time. She ate politely with everyone around the table but her stomach was crying out for food. She finished quickly and downed a glass of wine. The people on their table were clearly famous but Luna didn't know who any of them were.