56. thursday, april 2015

Luna was about to head out to meet Alex for lunch when her phone rang. It was his name that came on the screen and her heart dropped at the thought that he wouldn't be able to make it.

"Hey" She answered, trying not the let her suspicions raise.

"Hello, love. How are you?" He asked smoothly. She almost swooned at his voice alone.

"I'm fine. I was about to leave to meet you, should I bother?" She questioned, knowing he wouldn't call her for a good reason if he was about to see her. He let out a small chuckle at her reply.

"Well, that all depends. I can't do lunch anymore as I'm sure you suspected. But, I have to do a photo shoot and was wondering if you wanted to come along? We can have lunch afterwards?" He responded. Luna thought for a moment, she did have all day since it was a Saturday. Why wait around for him to finish when she could go with him?

"Okay. Text me the address." She replied. She couldn't tell but Alex had broken into a wild grin.

"Perfect. See you soon." He said before hanging up. Moments later, a text appeared on her phone of an address and she left her apartment as she had originally intended.

Once she had communicated with the French cab driver where she wanted to go, he drove her a long way away to a part of Paris that she had never explored before.

As they pulled up, Alex was waiting outside with orange sunglasses on. He ran to the cab and paid for it through the window before Luna could even get her purse out. He then opened the car door for her with a wide grin.

"You didn't have to do that." She said as she took his hand. Alex pulled a face.

"You live far away and as the person who has dragged you out here, I feel it's only fair." He replied. She smiled, shaking her head at him. "How was your journey?" He asked as if she had just travelled a thousand miles.

"Like every other twenty minute journey I've ever had." She replied which earned a smile. She placed her hand on his white shirt and he licked his lips. "You look nice today." She complimented.

"Thanks, do you like the glasses?" He wiggled his nose around so it brought attention to his face. She laughed at his face as he pulled faces.

"Love them. Might even have to borrow them once in a while." She smirked. His eyebrows raised as he shook his head.

"You'd have to pry them out of my cold dead hands, Miss Temple." He said, matter of factly. She giggled and turned to face the building they were stood in front of.

"So what is this?" She asked, realising she had no idea what she was about to encounter. He pulled her face back to his and shook his head.

"Kiss first." He smiled. She obliged and stood on her tip toes to give him a hello kiss. He wrapped an arm around her shoulder and led her to the building.

"We're basically having a photo shoot to use for promotion for the new puppets album. It won't take long I promise." He kissed her cheek as she nodded.

When they reached the floor that they were meant to go on, it was just a massive empty warehouse room with lights, cameras and people everywhere. There were mini sets all over the place, one of mirrors, one with sofas that you would see in a club, one of just a brick wall and another of an orange backdrop.

Alex kept his arm around Luna as they walked out of the lift and into the midst of the people. A man made his way over and seemed to glance at Luna for a split second before concentrating on Alex.

"There you are. You need to get changed, Miles is over there already ready to go." He said. Alex nodded and took his arm from Luna.

"Are you sure you want me to be here?" Luna asked quietly as the man walked away. Alex furrowed his eyebrows but then realised she had never been in this sort of situation before.