57. thursday night, april 2015

After lunch, Alex and Luna were sitting at opposite ends of her sofa watching an old sitcom rerun. They weren't really paying attention to the tv though as Alex was relaying some of his most amazing moments he had had in his career.

"And she came up to me and was like, I like your music." He recalled. Luna raised her eyebrows, flabbergasted.

"Amy Winehouse?" She confirmed. Alex nodded.

"I was...amazed. I was also extremely flattered." He pointed out. Luna nodded in agreement.

"I mean, yeah you would be." She agreed. Alex picked up Luna's foot and started to massage it without even thinking. "She's not wrong though, your music is amazing."

"You're just saying that because you luuuurve me." He teased like a child. He tickled her foot and she squealed loudly. Alex pulled her leg and pounced on her quickly, making her squeal louder and giggle immensely. Buried his face against her neck, laughing and sending vibrations against her skin that tickled her even more.

"Okay you two, break it up!" Jen's voice broke them apart. Alex looked up and saw Jen standing by the door with a few girls he had never seen before. Luna's head appeared from the sofa and her eyes widened.

"Oh my god! Guys, I didn't know you were coming over." She pushed Alex's chest back and climbed off the sofa. Alex watched as she pulled down her clothes, trying to sort herself out.

"Hey, Lu. It's been forever, we thought we could have a girls night in." Jasmine beamed. They were all eyeing Alex though.

"Which means he has to go." Jen pointed to Alex as she unscrewed a wine bottle in the kitchen. He held up his hands in defence.

"Well, let Luna introduce us first." Emilia grinned at him. Luna turned to look at Alex as all the girls gawked over him. He walked towards them and ran a hand through his hair to make himself somewhat presentable.

"This is my boyfriend, Alexander." She widened her eyes slightly at them as she said his name. Isabelle gasped but bit her lip quickly. Alex raised his eyebrows as the other girls giggled. "This is Isabelle, Emilia and Jasmine."

"Nice to meet you all." He grinned his best smile for them.

"And you, Alex." Jasmine grinned. He looked at Luna, unsure of whether it was okay that all these girls were looking at him like that. She didn't seem to mind though.

"Bye, Alex." Jen said from the kitchen.

"Jen!" Luna scolded but she just raised her eyebrows with intimidation.

"It's alright. I'll call you tomorrow." He snaked an arm around Luna's waist and kissed the side of her head.

"I'll walk you out." She said to him. "Girls, make yourselves at home." She said as they walked to the door.

The girls walked into the main area but kept an eye on the couple as they said goodbye at the door. Luna held onto the edge of the door as Alex leant down and kissed her like it was the last one he was going to get for a while.

"Have a good night." He smirked down at her, leaning against the doorway.

"I'll try." She played with the button of his shirt. "You sure you don't want to stay?" She flickered her eyelashes at him and he smirked.

"Have some fun with your friends, Lu." He smiled at how much she wanted him around.

"Okay. What are you going to do?" She asked. He chuckled.

"I'll be fine. I'll have a lads night with Miles or sommat." He shrugged. She nodded and he leant down for another kiss. "Love you." He winked.

"Love you too." She grinned.