62. tuesday, may 2015

"Good morning my lovers." Alex beamed as he burst into Luna and Jen's flat. The girls were in the kitchen, both of them jumped as he entered.

"Lovers?" Luna questioned as he walked towards them with a bag that looked like it had food in.

"You know I'm kidding, you're the only one for me babeh" he smirked, kissing her hello. She rolled her eyes at his cheesy lines and took the bag out of his hand to look in it.

"How's your hand?" He asked. She shrugged, pulling out the three burritos he had brought them.

"Painkillers are doing their thing" She replied. He smirked at her bravery before noticing an array of bags in the room.

"What's with all the bags?" He asked.

"We went shopping" Jen replied, taking her burrito from Luna's hand and opening it. Alex nodded.

"I got you some stuff." Luna wrapped an arm around Alex's torso. He looked down at her and raised his eyebrows.

"What? You didn't have to do that." He gasped, snaking an around around her shoulder and balancing himself with his other hand on the counter.

"I wanted to. I saw some stuff and thought you might like them." She shrugged. Alex couldn't help it, he blushed.

"I'm the one that's meant to be spoiling you." He pointed out but she just rolled her eyes.

"Just because I got you a couple of things doesn't mean you don't have to spoil me." She teased. He chuckled and leant down to kiss her.

"You two disgust me. Just show him what you got him already." Jen said with her mouth full of burrito. Alex chuckled at her and held Luna closely to him. She put her burrito down and spun him around so she could get to the bags.

"If you hate them, just tell me. Don't spare my feelings just because I'm your girlfriend." He watched her go through the bags with such adoration. How lucky could he be? "Okay. There's this." She pulled out an orange silk shirt. Alex walked over with a wide smile.

"Fuck, Luna. I love it." He held it up to himself and turned around to show Jen. Jen gave a thumbs up and went back to her burrito.

"Good, I got you one in blue and burgundy as well." She pulled the shirts out. Alex's face dropped and he broke into a smile.

"Luna! What! You didn't have to, wow they're gorgeous." He beamed, feeling the material. She just smiled at his reaction.

"It's ok. it's literally nothing." She shrugged. Alex wrapped his arms around her and embraced her tightly.

Alex tried on the shirts in Luna's mirror. She sat on the bed behind him and wolf whistled as he buttoned it up. Alex appreciated the way it looked on him as it did look rather good. They had the strokes playing in the background. Luna could've stayed listening and watching him all day.

Her hands appeared from behind him and started to unbutton it again. A smile grew on his face as she ran her fingers along his smooth chest.

"Can I try it on?" She asked quietly. His smile was as wide as it could possibly go now as he unbuttoned it once again and handed it to her. He sat down on the end of the bed and watched as she pulled off her jumper and threw it at him. It landed on his chest, making him chuckle as she tried to seduce him.

Luna stood there in her red lace bra, one of Alex's favourites, and pulled the blue shirt on. He licked his lips as she buttoned it up slowly, stopping just at her cleavage. She turned around to look at herself in the mirror and met Alex's eye through it.

He stood up and hovered ever so close to her from behind. The music was soft around them, filling the silence. He brought his hand to her neck and moved her hair out of the way and slightly touched his lips to her skin. She let out a stuttered breath as his hands made their way to the buttons.