87. 6th january, 2017

"Happy birthday." Luna said to Alex, kissing along his jawline and face. He chuckled with his eyes still closed. "I love you." She cooed in his ear. A wide grin broke out on his face and he opened his eyes to look at her.

"Thank you babe" he pouted his lips and she kissed them quickly. "What time is it?" He pulled his arms out from the covers and stretched, putting them around her and pulling her in for a hug.

"About eleven ish." She answered. "We have a big day ahead." She grinned up at his double chin that was looking down at her.

"Oh yeah? What have you got planned?" He smirked. She put her hand on his bare chest and started making circles with her finger.

"It's a surprise." She moved her hand down to his torso and sat up slightly, pressing her lips to his. Before she could move any further, his hand grabbed the back of her head and deepened the kiss. "Is your door locked?" She mumbled against his lips. He nodded.

"Just be quiet." He advised as they kissed. Her hand travelled down into his boxers and started palming him slowly. He squirmed at her grasp and hummed into the kiss as she broke away.

"Stay where you are." She whispered in his ear as she climbed on top of him. He went to sit up but she pushed him back down. "Stay." She pointed at him. He licked his lips, smiling at her assertiveness.

It was hard to stay quiet as she sat on top of him and started rolling her hips. Alex bit his lip and threw his head back as she moved against him. They were both breathing heavily but as Luna moved slightly to the right, she let out a moan. Alex shot up and slammed his hand against her mouth so she didn't moan too loudly. He already wasn't sure whether the movement of the bed could be heard from downstairs.

Luna wrapped her arm around his neck and used their new position to her advantage. She pulled Alex's hand from her mouth and attached it to his. He moaned into her mouth as she quickened the pace, she didn't know what to do to get him to stop so she grabbed his throat. His eyes burst wide open and he pulled away from the kiss.

"Sorry." She stopped for a second, realising what she had done. Alex was too flustered to even care, he put his hand over hers around his neck and pushed his hips up further into her. "Al." She gasped. They moved in unison until Alex could feel her breathing quicken and he knew she was close.

He put his hand over her mouth again, knowing she could be loud sometimes. Now they looked quite the sight, her hand around his neck and his over her mouth. She screamed into his hand which strangely turned him on even more and brought him to his end.

Luna rolled off him and collapsed next to him. They breathed heavily, trying to catch their breathes. Neither of them said anything until Alex rolled to his side and hovered slightly over her.

"Did you enjoy nearly choking me to death?" He chuckled. She put her hands over her face and laughed.

"Now you know how I feel, Alexander." She clapped back. His eyebrows raised but his mouth was laughing loudly. He buried his head in her shoulder and kissed her collarbone.

"If you had told me as I was kissing you in this room on my eighteenth birthday that I would be engaged and having mind blowing sex with you in thirteen years, I would've laughed in your face." He said to her, she stared up at him and remembered his birthday all those years ago.

"What can I say? I make dreams come true." She teased. He chuckled and kissed her softly.

"Ain't that the truth. Come on, let's shower." He said as he sat up.

They walked downstairs together to find Penny and David with a cake in the kitchen. Alex grinned at his parents, shaking his head as Luna followed behind him with a wide smile.