75. saturday, october 2016

Luna and Ingrid e-mailed each other almost everyday. They exchanged mood boards and ideas and agreed that they would meet regularly to get started.

The only problem was that Alex had convinced Luna to fly to Los Angeles a week later to meet him for Halloween. She only allowed it because things were starting to move along with her bakery and both their mothers had gone back home.

Alex couldn't bare to go to an LA party without her and him and Miles were going to be there for a week doing a couple of shows. It would be their first sort of holiday together but neither of them were going to treat it like that. For Alex, it was work and for Luna, it was supporting her boyfriend at work.

Luna had never felt heat like it, it was humid but somehow bearable and so damn peaceful. Alex had had his house in LA for a while now but rarely used it, he'd rather be in London with Luna. This was the first time she had been there and it was dangerously enjoyable.

She put on a small red bikini and walked out into the garden. He had a large green vicinity with a rectangular pool placed in the middle. There were deck chairs spread out along the sides but Luna already knew she was going to try out his daybed.

It was a huge four poster that shielded her from the sun but kept the view in sight. Taking her book with her, she placed it down on the side and laid down, letting out a moan of pleasure. She could get used to this.

She read a few chapters before she heard the patio door slide open and shut. Lowering the book ever so slightly, she watched as Alex walked out in nothing but swimming shorts. At least from behind her sunglasses she could shamelessly watch him with adoration.

London didn't allow them to be like this with one another. There was no laziness. Their lives were chaotic and Alex was rarely there. In that moment it felt like they had all the time in the world. It was as if he was walking in slow motion towards her which led her to bite down on her lip.

He grinned at the sight of her, she looked as if she belonged in that one spot. If he had his phone, he would take so many photos of her to keep this moment forever. It was as if she was advertising the bed. He would buy it.

"Look at you." He beamed as he crawled onto the bare mattress and laid on her right. She eyed him as she tilted her head down from her glasses.

"I love this weather." She gushed. "Don't get this in Sheffield" She added, making him chuckle. He nodded at her book.

"What are you reading?" He asked. She folded her page and handed it to him.

"It's really good. You can read it for a bit if you want, I'm gonna take a nap." She crawled slowly onto her front and laid her head down on her folded hands, taking her sunglasses off for comfort.

Alex tapped her peachy bum, loving seeing her in a bikini, and opened the book to start reading. This was something he could do for the rest of his life, lay next to his fit girlfriend and live the luxurious life he craved.

After a chapter, he couldn't help himself. It wasn't in his nature to be able to lay next to Luna for too long without making a move. He put the book down quietly and ran a single finger up her leg, over her bum to her back and eventually stopping at where her bikini tied.

Luna was awake but allowing it to happen, she figured he would get bored eventually and was quite excited to see where this would go.

He sat up slowly and pulled the string weakly but that's all it took for it to all come tumbling apart and loose. He did the same for the one by her neck and positioned himself so he could lean down and start kissing her newly tanned skin.