98. sunday, august 2018

Luna hadn't realised how much she was going to enjoy planning. Since the dress shop, she had been grilling Alex with questions so they could make as many decisions as possible before he went on tour. They were going to start their tour with a performance at Reading and Leeds festival before they set off around the world.

Alex exited the bathroom of their dressing room at Reading festival in a David Attenborough-esque suit. His hair wasn't done yet but he was feeling fierce just with his outfit. He walked out with his arms spread to show it off.

"Alex" Luna laughed at him. He did a spin and ran his fingers through his hair dramatically.

"I think I should wear white at our wedding as well" He teased, looking at himself in the mirror. Luna just admired him, she loved how confident he was purely because she remembers when he had none at all.

"If that's what you would like." She replied. He smiled at her simply before collapsing his hefty body next to hers. Everyone else was chatting amongst themselves while Alex put his arm around her shoulder.

"Haven't played a show in a while." He sighed, "what if I've forgotten how to play guitar." He was joking clearly but Luna still playfully slapped him on his arm to get him to shut up.

"You were playing it yesterday." She pointed out. He chuckled and squeezed her shoulder.

"But that was in front of you, not thousands of people.  Playing to you is like breathing, to thousands it's like an asthma attack." He explained in the most Alex way.

"So stop smoking." She added. His eyes lit up with a huge smile on his face.

"That's why I'm marrying you, you can finish my analogies" he beamed. Luna chuckled and kissed him dramatically.

"I hope that's not the only reason, Alexander" she raised her eyebrows. He pulled a face that Luna stared at with such admiration.

"Of course. There's also the fact that I get weirdly turned on by you calling me Alexander." He pointed out. She burst out laughing, playfully hitting him again. "Okay okay, I have to warm up now" He pushed himself off the sofa and walked over to the others.

Katie left Jamie as he started to warm up and sat next to Luna. It was just the two of them on the sofa now, sat in comfortable silence as they watched the four men in front of them start to warm up their vocal cords. Both women sometimes wondered how this was normal for them.

"It's weird without Breana, isn't it?" She mumbled so no one else could here. Luna couldn't agree more.

"I was just thinking that" Luna replied. "Have you spoken to her recently?" She wondered. It was something neither of them had even considered would happen. They assumed Breana would always be around, travelling with them whenever she could.

"I called her the other day but I want to go to LA to see her. I feel like such a shit friend not going immediately." She explained. Luna had realised it had been months and all they had done was call her whenever they could. If her and Alex broke up, she would want them to at least visit her.

"Well, they're going off travelling the world. Why don't we go and visit her?" Luna suggested. Katie's eyes lit up.

"I think that would be an amazing, Lu. I'll book the tickets tomorrow, just let me know when you're free" She beamed. Luna grinned and agreed.

"I'm always free, just let me know when you have booked it and I'll let the bakery know" She informed her. Katie nodded.

"Great, don't forget to tell Alex" She joked, noticing how excited they were getting. Luna giggled and got up to tell Alex, who was now enjoying a margarita.