76. 31st october, 2016

They had just got ready for the Halloween party. Alex had a green suit on with question marks all over, dressed as the riddler while Luna had a latex black catsuit on. They looked like quite the pair.

The party was fully going when they got there. Alex had his arm firmly around Luna, he thought she looked fantastic and wanted everyone to know she was his.

"I'm getting drinks!" Miles yelled. Alex led Luna to a small corner where there was a high table so they could put their drinks on it. It took every ounce of Alex not to press her up against the wall in that moment. Her hands were on him and his lips were constantly attaching themselves to parts of her. "Alright alright." Miles interrupted, placing a tray of drinks and shots.

"Christ, Miles." Luna gasped. She had one hand wrapped around Alex's waist while the other sat firmly on his chest. Alex wanted to do everything he could to make sure that's where she stayed.

"Take a shot!" Miles yelled, passing a shot to both of them. They clinked their shot glasses and downed it.

"You're bad news Mr Kane." Luna shook her head, putting the glass down.

"Well you know where I got it from Miss Temple." He raised his eyebrows, handing her another shot.

"Hey, don't put that on me." She downed the other shot. "Plus, You've inflicted that behaviour Alexander." She grinned up at him and he was grinning down at her.

"Don't put that on me!" He mocked. "You're the one who fell in love with him." Alex squeezed Luna's waist.

"Touché" she winked. Miles picked up his beer and handed her her vodka and coke.

"Cheers to that." He said as they clinked their drinks. Alex shook his head with a chuckle, grinning at the both of them. "Mark!" Miles yelled suddenly, making them both jump as he ran away suddenly.

"Jesus, Miles." He laughed as they watched him run away. Luna put her drink down and wrapped her arms around Alex's neck, pulling him closer.

"Can I be really soppy for a second?" She requested. A small smirk glided onto his face.

"Of course." Small excitement creeped into his heart, preparing himself to be won over and fall in love all over again.

"I've never felt this comfortable in a relationship before. No, comfortable isn't the right word. Secure. I trust you with my whole heart and I don't think I've ever trusted anyone that much." She confessed. His eyes scanned across her face.

"What's brought this on?" He wondered. She shrugged.

"With my ex, he would go away for work and I would sit at home wondering whether he was actually away at work or if he was shagging some other bird. I thought that's what missing someone felt like. I hated myself for the thoughts even occurring. With you," she paused and sighed. "I don't feel that insecurity. I don't worry when I leave you or you leave me. I just miss you, properly, not in a psychotic way." She explained. Alex's face softened and his hand moved from her waist to her cheek.

"You know I'd never leave you if I had the choice." He pointed out. She nodded and rested her face against his hand.

"I know. I just had to tell you." She enlaced her hand in the hair of the back of his head and smiled.

"I love you, Luna. As soppy as it sounds, I've never felt this way about anyone before. Deep down I've known it was always you." His voice was low. The alcohol was getting to both of them now.

"Stop." She blushed. Alex grinned down at her, almost pulling a muscle at how much he was smiling.

"Do you want me to tell you a story?" He licked his lips. She brought one hand down from his neck and rested it on his chest. He took his hand from her face and picked up his drink, preparing himself.