55. tuesday, march 2015

Luna woke up in Alex's arms. The familiar smile she usually had around him rose on her mouth. She squeezed him, opening her eyes to find her head on his chest.

"Hmm." Alex hummed underneath her. She tried to roll away but he followed her, scooting over to her and clutching her a little tighter.

"Hey, Al." She turned to face him, watching his still face. A breath came out of his nose before his eyes opened. She smiled at him and he mirrored her expression. "Can I ask you something?" She wondered. He squeezed his eyes and moved his body slightly as if he were stretching.

"Anything." He mumbled with a raspy voice. 

"Did you mean what you said last night?" Luna felt so stupid asking but she had to know. He brought his hand from under the covers and brushed down her wild bed head.

"What part?" He asked with a slight smirk. She shied away from his eyes, shivering as his hands travelled from her hair down her face.

"The whole, take me on dates and spoil me." She replied. He stared at her, waiting for her to say something else. "You know, being my boyfriend..." her eyes met his with nervousness.

"Well yeah" he raspy voice said. She bit her lip. "I'd happily be your boyfriend any day of the week." He added. She folded her lips, trying to conceal her smile.

"Okay." was all she could manage to say. Alex chuckled at her reaction, pulling her close to him and kissing her firmly. "I'm going to take a shower" she said, inches away from his mouth.

"What a coincidence, so am I." He smirked, she let out quiet laugh and crawled out of the bed. She pulled on her dressing gown as Alex stood up and pulled his boxers on.

Alex turned on the shower as Luna looked at herself in the mirror. He felt the water before turning back to her. He watched her through the mirror as she pulled at her face, stretching it out. All he could see was pure beauty.

He wrapped his arms around her waist as he stood behind her. She smiled at him through the mirror as he rested his head on her shoulder, slowly kissing her neck.

"Alex, I have a class at noon." She pointed out, closing her eyes as he sucked on her skin. He hummed against her, his hands unravelling the ties on her dressing gown. She rolled her shoulders, allowing the gown to fall to the floor.

"Wow." He whispered in her ear, creating goosebumps all over her skin. She took a deep breath and turned away from him, walking into the shower.

He pulled his boxers back down and got in after her. He automatically leant down to initiate a kiss but she turned around and stood under the water. Alex took a step back and admired her as she let the water fall on her body. She picked up the shampoo and turned around to Alex.

"Wash my hair?" She smiled at him. He nodded, putting the shampoo on his hands as she turned back around. He put the shampoo in her hair and rubbed his fingers into her scalp. She let out a small moan as they massaged her head. She stepped back under the water and washed it out before putting her conditioner on herself.

Alex couldn't help himself anymore, he pushed her against the wall and slammed his lips onto hers. She wrapped her arms around his neck and a leg around his waist. He kissed along her neck, biting down on her collarbone in order to leave bruises. His lips made their way down her body until they reached below her belly button. He ran a hand over her ass and down her leg before lifting it up over his shoulder.

"Fuck." Luna sighed as his full head of hair moved slowly in between her legs.

Luna wrapped her wet hair up in a bun as she got dressed. Alex pulled on his jeans and t shirt from the night before, not feeling as fresh as he usually does after a shower.