78. friday, november 2016

10k reads!!! Thank you thank you thank you and happy new year!!
—————————————

"Are you sure you don't mind? I want to be as supportive as I can." Luna asked nervously in the living room of Alex's house in LA.

It was the day of Alex and Alexandra's show at Hotel Cafe. It was also the only availability of Simon Henderson, the journalist interested in Luna's bakery. Alex had told Luna it was okay to do the interview that afternoon as long as she was back in time for his show.

"I told you, Lu. It's okay. Go and wow the bloke like I know you're going to and then just come to the show when you're done. As long as you don't miss it, I don't mind."

He was sat on the sofa below her as she paced around the living room. To him, it was rather adorable the way she worried she wasn't being supportive enough.

"Are you sure sure?" She stopped pacing and stared at him dead in the eye. He stood up, not breaking eye contact. Her hands clasped his as soon as they raised high enough.

"I'm sure. Just don't miss the show." He repeated. She nodded, feeling better about the situation. "What time are you meeting him?" He raised his arm to look at his watch. It was currently 1pm.

"Half past four. And your show is at seven?" She checked. He nodded.

"Plenty of time." He placed his hands on her hips and pulled her close to him, she raised her eyebrows.

"To do what?" She questioned, a smile creeping on her face as he smiled down at her. His features became dark as the light shone down on him. Luna could see every crease and fold on his face but she still adored him.

"Whatever you want." He picked her up slightly so their faces were inches away and her feet were dangling inches from the floor.

"I should probably prep for my interview." She kissed him softly, intending for it to be a one time thing but he held onto her lips and pulled them back for more.

"You probably should." He teased, hooking one of her legs around his waist and laying her down on the sofa.

Not long after, Luna was getting an outfit prepared for said interview. Alex sat on their bed in nothing but a pair of sweats and watched her try on countless tops and trousers, trying to look professional yet casual.

"I like those trousers." Alex nodded at a pair of baby blue tailored trousers. She slipped them on and noticed they were his. They were massive around her waist and too long. She raised her eyebrows at him through the mirror. "Put a belt on and wear heels, they look good." He smiled, licking his lips at the sight of her in his clothes.

She grabbed a white belt and a white embroidered shirt, putting on the outfit. Managing to secure the belt around her, she slipped on her highest boots and looked herself. It did suit her. Turning around, Alex was grinning widely.

"That's it." He clapped his hands together.

"Alright Gok Wan." She rolled her eye, doing a spin in the mirror to see from every angle while Alex chuckled.

He pushed himself off the bed and slowly walked towards her, wrapping his arms around her from behind and kissing her cheek.

"You're going to wow him. I just know it. Try not to talk about me too much." He winked. She brought her hand to his cheek and gave it a light tap.

"Who are you again?" She asked. He laughed against her skin, sending vibrations through her skin.

"Your very sexy boyfriend." He answered, pressing his hips against her. She held his hands around her and pulled them away so she could turn around.