59. sunday, april 2015

"Okay lets start from the beginning and make our way through all the isles." Luna suggested as Alex grabbed a trolley.

"Aw, look at us being all domestic." He teased, hip bumping her. She ignored it as she stared down at the list.

She picked up all the fruit and vegetables while Alex manned the trolley. Luna couldn't help but admire how good of a boyfriend he was being. He also seemed very normal in that moment as he watched her walk to and from the trolley. You wouldn't be able to tell that he was a world famous rockstar.

"You look good in a supermarket." She kissed his cheek while he wrapped his arm around her waist, tapping her bum.

"It's the fluorescent lights. They do wonders for my complexion." He flipped his hair dramatically, making her giggle and pull away from him to keep shopping.

They finished with the fruit and vegetables and moved on to the non refrigerated foods. Alex leant down on the trolley as he walked, admiring Luna as she walked along the isles with the piece of paper in her hand.

"Are you getting baking ingredients?" He asked, peering at the list. She showed him but he didn't understand lots of the words that were written down.

"Maybe." She smirked. He leant down and kissed her quickly, he couldn't help himself.

"Please make your peanut butter cookies" he begged. "And those brownies that Miles was talking about." She smiled to herself as she led him down the baking isle.

"Just for you." She picked up a bag of flour and showed it to him. He winked, making her blush as she placed it into the trolley.

"Hey, do you want to go out for dinner with me tomorrow?" He asked, resting his head on her shoulder while making sure that he kept one hand on the trolley. Luna didn't quite know what he thought would happen if he let go but he never did.

"Can I pick the restaurant?" She asked. He grinned at her question and nodded.

"Of course you can, my love." He replied. She nodded and squeezed his bum. His eyebrows raised but he let out a laugh.

"Okay. We need snacks." She moved onto the next isle and he followed with the trolley.

"Ooh, Doritos. Yes. How many flavours do we want?" Alex for the first time, abandoned the trolley to look at the flavours of Doritos. Luna chuckled and picked up 'cool original'

"No..." he mumbled. She picked up the medium dip sauce and put them in the trolley. "Babe, I'm not going to lie, it was almost over but you saved yourself with the dip. We need chilli heatwave though as well." He threw them in as well.

"Do 'we'. Who's flat are we shopping for, Alexander?" She stood on her tip toes to try and become intimidating. He laughed.

"I practically live there too." He held out his arms as if he was resting his case. Luna smirked.

"Do you pay rent?" She questioned. He laughed loudly.

"Do you?" He retaliated, knowing her school is paying for her accommodation. She squinted her eyes.

"Touché" she ended the conversation and turned back to the trolley, taking control now. Alex grabbed it from her and glided along the isle. "Alex!" She ran after him as he laughed.

"Love you." He grinned, jogging towards her for a kiss. She let him kiss her briefly before she pushed him off because she was laughing.

"Come on, I don't have all day." She squeezed his arm and pulled him along. They reached the 'bathroom' isle and Luna smiled.