Chapter two

"Calum it's beautiful!" Parked in front of them was a car. The back was open and facing the water and inside were a bunch of mattresses and pillows and blankets. There were beautiful lights and bags filled with things to do; coloring books, Polaroid cameras, extra clothes and special items if you know what that means.

Hazel crawled in the back seat and patted the space next to her. "I have a surprise for you."

"This night is just Full of surprise isn't it?" Hazel nodded as cal removed his shirt for the comfort of it. Cal looked over and his jaw dropped. Hazel was wearing a dark red lingerie set. It was lacy and sexy and he couldn't stop staring. "Oh fuck...." She smirked and he asked, "when did you have time to get this?"

He pulled Hazel close and looked her up and down. "I have my ways." She straddled his lap and messed with his hair.

"What did I do to deserve this?" Cal rubbed her thighs gently and kissed her neck causing her head to tilt to the side

"You do so much for me baby...you deserve so much..."

"Well yeah but two desserts? I'm a hell of a lucky guy!" He pressed his lips against her lips softly. They wrapped their arms around each other deepening the kiss as he struggled to remove his pants that were getting tighter by the second.

Hazel reached down and undid the button and slid his pants off. "I love this outfit you've got on but it's gotta go." Hazel giggled and nodded in agreement and then proceeded to slip out of the outfit and throw it aside

Cal rubbed her hips softly. "My god..." hazel, who was usually never shy about this stuff became suddenly closed off.

"Is...is it okay?" She looked up at cal with wide puppy-like eyes. Calum smiled down at her

"It's perfect. You're perfect"

"You are too..." she stared at his body in awe but then was suddenly being kissed all over her chest and boobs. Everything was quiet and breathy as hazel pulled cals boxers off. He shivered slightly in the cold beach breezes.

Hazel begged him to hurry up but soon stopped him

"I'm not on the pill...."

"I know, love. I have condoms." Cal reached over to get one but was stopped by a hand on his bicep. He looked at hazel who was shaking her head

"Don't..."

"But then y- oh...." cal raised his eyebrow and a small smile formed on his face. "But are we ready for that?"

"Ofc we are." Hazel sat up.

"We can't have a baby AND seven dogs.." cal was going to say something else until he saw hazel putting her clothes back on. "Hazel?"

"It's okay..." she smiled softly "I'm just gonna go for a walk"

Cal watched her walk off while sadly putting his clothes back on. He was right wasn't he? But all he was gonna suggest was to get rid of a few dogs to make time and room for a baby. He wanted one. He did. Didn't he...?

Hazel walked along the beach rubbing her stomach a little. What would it feel like to have a small child in there? Would it be magical like she always hoped? When she got back to the car after her walk cal was lying there on his phone ignoring the world around him. She grabbed a book and cuddled up next to him.

"I didn't mean that we couldn't have a baby ever....just that maybe we aren't ready right now."

Hazel looked up from her book. "Okay" she went back to reading

Cal sighed. "What're you reading?"

"A romance novel" this time she didn't look up from her book.

"Cool...." he looked up at the ocean and watched it crash and move

"We..." Hazel sat up and put her book away, "we aren't getting any younger." She grabbed her phone and put their favorite song on. "Dance with me"

Cal smiled and nodded and then stood up with her. She took his big hands in her tiny ones and pulled herself close to his chest. The two danced and swayed for what felt like hours even tho it was only a few moments. The sun was gone and the moon was out along with the dusting of small stars in the sky. The song played and they stayed close to each other just feeling warm and safe.

"Can we go out tomorrow night?" Hazel broke the silence.

"Absolutely we can."

Another 30 seconds of silence.

Then hazel spoke again, "Thank you for everything."

Cal smiled "I'm so in love with you."

"The feelings mutual, Hood" she giggled softly

"Sorry I ruined the mood earlier."

"I think I'm the one who did that." She looked up at him and he tucked some hair behind her ear.

"No you did not." Cal tangled his fingers in hazels hair. He loved how soft and beautiful it was.

"Can you imagine a little us running around here? Cuddling with us?"

Calum nodded. "I bet she would have your hair or your eyes or your nice teeth."

"I bet he would have your amazing heart. Or your sweet as sugar personality."

Suddenly Calum lifted hazel up and set her on the edge of the car. She looked down at him. "What're you doing?"

"Making a baby." He rubbed her hip soothingly

"But...you said you weren't ready.."

"When is anyone ever ready?" He smiled up at her and kissed her deeply.

"This...this feels weird cal..." the atmosphere shifted

"Are you uncomfortable?" Hazel nodded slightly

Cal sighed "I'm sorry..."

Hazel dressed and then took cals hand. "Come on."

"Where are we going?"

"You'll see." cal raised an eyebrow

"Okay alright." they both laughed a bit. Hazel led them back to their house which wasn't too far away. Cal ended up staying outside which hazel went inside to change or something, she didn't tell cal anything except;

"wait here"

And cal followed orders with a smile on his face