Chapter thirty one

The next day issac had football practice. Cal dropped him off and when he got home hazel was about to get in a bath since the babies were fast asleep. She asked cal to join her in the tub and he gladly agreed, so they both stripped and got into the warm tub together

"He's so Independent..." cal spoke

"he's getting bigger now baby, he's gonna wanna do things on his own."

"I'm not ready for him not to need me..."

"he will always want you but he wants to start to do things alone. He just wants to be like the other kids." she looked up at cal. "we have two twins who always need us and then in a couple years they'll be like issac"

"Yeah I guess." Cal sighed as hazel reassured him that he was indeed a good dad and that his kids loved him

"You okay?" He nodded a little bit

hazel nodded and looked down at the bubbles. She started to make a beard out of the bubbles and looked at cal, hoping to make him smile, which he did.

A bit later they got out and cal watched hazel get dressed. He got dressed as well and then went downstairs to make dinner while hazel picked up issac.

When hazel walked in cal was dancing around the kitchen with cj in his arms while Alice was asleep in the swing in the living room.

"I made dinner." Hazel smiled and they all sat down to eat together while issac talked about his day at practice. They ate and then hazel cleaned the kitchen and put the twins to bed while cal put issac in his bed and read him a book.

When the kids were asleep Calum and hazel got in bed.

"Cal?" She asked while tracing patterns on cals hip.

"Yes?" She didn't say anything, just slipped her hand under his trousers and started stroking his dick. "Oh!" Cal bit his lip and closed his eyes. Hazel kept going and cal spread his legs a little more.

"Cal...." She said again. "You're not....you're not getting hard...." haze frowned.

"Yeah I am.." he looked down.

"You're not..." she moved her hand away and cal sat up and turned away from her. "You o-"

Before she could finish asking if he was okay he stood up and went to the bathroom, closing the door and locking it behind him. Cal stayed in there for hours while hazel laid in bed unable to sleep. Eventually she knocked on the door.

"You okay In there, you've been in there for hours..."

"I'm fine..." Calum answered.

"What's wrong?" She asked softly

"Nothing is...."

"Yeah there is...."

Calum sighed. "It's not working..."

"What's not working?"

"My uh....I can't get hard..."

"Let me in...." she stripped her clothing off. Cal opened the door and she looked at him biting her lip. Nothing happened and hazel frowned. He turned around and pulled his knees to his chest. "Come to bed..."

"I can't." He shook his head

"Please? It's not that important." He shrugged and walked over to the bed. "I'm gonna go sleep with issac..."

"Why?"

"I need cuddles..."

"I'll cud-" she was gone before he could finish. Cal shoved his face into the pillow and groaned But hazel heard and turned around

"Is it me?"

"No" she crawled into bed with him.

"I want to have sex."

"Then let's have sex." Hazel kissed him and cal kissed back. She pulled him on top of her and wrapped her legs around his waist. He kissed her neck softly and tried to relax even tho he was filled up with anxiety.

Hazel moaned as cal kissed her chest. He pulled her panties off slowly, she was soaking wet. Calum removed his boxers...

He still wasn't hard....

"Fucks sake!" Cal yelled and threw a pillow across the room

hazel frowned and sat up, putting her clothes back on. "the twins and i will sleep downstairs" she got up.

Calum curled up under the blanket and then grabbed his computer. He pulled up some porn up and watched it. He instantly got hard...

hazel walked upstairs to grab her blankets and looked at him "you're watching porn?" She looked at his hard dick

"I....I was just seeing if I could..." he trailed off

She rolled her eyes and went back downstairs. Calum called Mitch.

"Hey." He answered.

"Hi...I have an issue...."

"What's the issue?"

Calum hesitated for a minute. "I can't get off..."

"To what?"

"Hazel..."

"Oh shit Calum..." Mitch sighed. "Maybe you're not into her anymore."

"I love her...."

"You sure?"

"Yeah, don't do this to me too Mitch."

"Your dick is telling you otherwi-" Calum hung up. He was tired of people telling him the way his relationship was going...

Hazel and cal slept in different beds that night. Well Calum didn't really sleep. The next day when he finally got out of bed hazel was getting the kids ready to go to a trampoline park so issac could get his massive amounts of energy out. Hazel suggested that Calum went too and despite the fact that he'd rather not he went anyway. It was a real quiet car ride. Until hazel spoke.

"We should talk tonight..."

"How come?" Cal answered while looking out the window

"We have to talk."

"About what?"

"Us.." she twisted the ring around her finger. Cal didn't say anything. That was the whole of the conversation until they got there.

Issac played a while and Calum talked to some girl about the twins while hazel played with issac. Hazel saw cal and the girl talking tho and got incredibly jealous upon seeing how pretty she was. She walked over and gathered all their things.

"We're going home..."

"Okay good." Said cal. "The twins need a nap too."

Hazel looked at the girl, who had long brown hair, a cute small blushy nose, and blue eyes. "You don't wanna hang out with her?"

"No...." calum put the twins in the stroller.

Haze was quiet for a moment. "It's fine if you want to."

"I don't want to." Cal shrugged.

Hazel looked at the girl and then back at Calum and then at the twins and then at Issac and then back at cal again. "He's single by the way...I'm assuming you are too." She said to the girl.

Cal froze and looked at hazel

Hazel grabbed the kids and walked out of the building to the car