Chapter twenty eight

Hazel left for work kinda early the next day and Calum stayed home with Issac and the twins however issac was having a really odd kinda day and wouldn't stop hitting Calum even tho cal kept telling him to stop. This resulted in hazel coming home from work early to deal with issac

hazel walked to calum "you need to learn to do this shit. I'm not coming home ever again. Man up and teach him right from wrong, hitting is wrong. Telling him to stop isn't gonna do anything. Take physical fucking action. I'm not asking you to slap him but playing is fine. Lock him in his room if you need to. I don't give a shit."

Cal looked down and spoke quietly. "I'm sorry..." it was humiliating not even knowing how to be a parent to your own fucking child.

"Whatever, just go upstairs and deal with him."

"I-I don't know how...." there's nothing he wanted to do right now than smoke or something. He felt horrible but how could he explain that to anyone.

"How not?" He just shrugged. This was pathetic and he knew it. "Go try."  Cal looked down. "Go Calum!"

Calum walked up the stairs to issacs room and went in.

"Hi daddy..." Issac was sat on the floor playing with his cars.

"Hey....so uh...." issac looked up at his dad. "What're you playing..?"

"Cars"

"Cool..." issac said nothing. "O-okay have fun..." and cal turned to leave the room quickly

Hazel walked up to Calum. "Talk to him more."

"I tried." Cal mumbled

"Not hard enough." She sighed. "you're gonna give him whatever he wants with no punishments. You're gonna be his little push over." He couldn't t find the right words to say so he said nothing. "I have to go to work, I'll see you tonight." And she walked out the front door without another word

"Daddy?" Issac walked up behind cal and tapped his leg.

"Yeah?"

"I want icecream..."

"That's too bad."

"Please can I get some?"

"Nope."

"Why!?" Issac yelled

"You're not allowed."

"Said who!?"

"Your mom."

"I want it!"

"Sorry."

"Give it to me!"

"No!" Cal got down to issacs level. "I said no and I mean it!" Issac hit him in the face and cal picked him up.

"Icecream!"

"No, you're going to your room." Issac punched cals shoulder all the way up the stairs and then cal put him in his room and closed the door. He banged on the door wanting to be let out but cal wasn't gonna be a pushover right now. But it was heartbreaking to hear issac yelling and banging on the door that he wanted to be let out of his bedroom and Calum broke down. Since the door wasn't locked issac opened it and started hitting Calum who was crying while sitting on the floor. This couldn't get worse.

"I HATE YOU!" It got worse...

Calum cried harder as issac ran into his room and slammed the door. A little while later he came out of his room with a backpack full of things and announced that he was going to mikes house.

"How?" Cal asked him

"Walk." But just as he was almost out the door he walked right into hazels legs.

"Where's he going?"

"Michael's." Cal and Issac both answered at the same time. She rolled her eyes at the boys and took issacs bag away.

"Go to your room." Issac walked over to cal and said in a soft voice:

"Daddy?"

"No." Cal answered. Issac began cuddling cal anyway and hazel picked him up to take him to his room.

"Say bye to daddy, Issac, you'll see him tomorrow when you behave." Calum looked at Issac and he reached for his dad.

"No issac..."

"D-daddy..." he frowned sadly and reached for Calum again.

Hazel sighed. "Take him."

"But-" Hazel have him a look. "Fine." He took issac I'm his arms.

"Sorry daddy..." Issac said as they walked up the stairs.

"For?"

"Hitting..."

"It's not nice to hit people okay." Issac nodded. Calum set him on his bed and told him he would bring his dinner up in a bit.

"Can I sleep with you?"

"Not tonight."

"Please..."

"Sorry buddy but no." Issac sighed. "I'm gonna go get you some chicken nuggets okay."

"I come." Cal shook his head and walked out the door. Issac followed.

"Buddy no thank you." He put issac back in the room in which issac walked right back out of again. "Please don't make me get mommy..."

"Please can I come."

"No bud..." suddenly hazel shouted from downstairs for Calum to come see her. "Coming!! Stay here." He closed the door and walked downstairs. He quickly put nuggets in the oven and then went to see what hazel wanted.

"Can you tell me what you think of these pictures?" Cal nodded and looked over them. They were incredibly sexy pictured of her and some guy and to be honest he was jealous.

"W-who's that?" He asked her

"Just some other model." She shrugged

"Oh..."

"Do you like them?"

"They're...nice..."

"You should do it with me."

"Do what?"

"model with me and take photos like these"

"I can't model."

"yes you could, plus i'd love these photos more..." She bit her lip. "what if we try? take a couple practice photos"

"I-I guess I could try..." She smiled and set a camera up. "Let me take issac his dinner and tuck him in." Hazel nodded and cal took a plate of nuggets and ketchup up to issac. When he went downstairs to see hazel wearing sexy lingerie and laying on the couch. "Oh god..."

Hazel walked over and put her lips close to cals and then kissed him. After taking a few pictures hazel asked "Wanna see them??"

"I want you..." she stared at his face for a second and then looked away. "S-sorry..."

Neither of them said a word to each other for the rest of the evening. The only thing Calum could think about was how he always ended up fucking everything up all the time. There wasn't a thing that had gone wrong recently that wasn't his own fault...