Chapter six

The next three days went by without any arguments or disagreements. On Monday they decided to go to the beach and walk around. It was nice out, not to hot but not cold either. The sky was clear and the sand was so white. In one hand cal held his flip flops and In the other hand he had hazels smaller hand grasped in his. They sat down eventually and calum wrapped his arm around hazel.

Later that night after spending all day together at the beach they met up at a bar with the other boys. They sat down after greeting ash, mike and Luke, and then Ashton spoke up;

"Hey are you guys okay?" Cal sat with hazel on his lap. "You've been arguing a bunch lately."

"Ash!" Cal said through gritted teeth

Hazel sighed and nodded a bit. "It's just some disagreements that's all..."

"Is it even worth getting married then if you can't agree on anything? Is there even a point."

"Ashton what is your problem!!" Cal was upset. This was his best friend after all

Hazel spoke. "I-it's just baby problems.."

"Maybe you should just call it off." He shrugged and drank some beer

"No what the fuck!!"

"It's not like you're gonna have kids anyway."

"Says who!?" Cal moved hazel off his lap and stood up. Ashton looked over at hazel...

"She knows why."

Calum looked at hazel and she shook her head and teared up.

"Hazel? What does ash know what I don't?"

"I'll tell him." Said ash

"P-please don't..."

"What is going on!!?!?" Cal practically yelled and then Ashton spoke

"Hazel and I went to the hospital to have it tested if she could have kids and it came back positive that she couldn't..."

"Hazel...."

"I-I'm going home...." she stood up and made her way to the door."

Calum looked at Ashton, His FORMER best friend, and clenched his fists. His breathing was heavy.

"There's only a .2% chance that she can get pregnant. That's why she was probably so eager."

Calums fist collided with Ashton's face and then again with his shoulder

"What the fuck Calum!!" He yelled

"YOU'RE AN ASSHOLE THATS WHAT!!"

"How am I AN ASSHOLE!?"

"You HELPED MY LIAR OF A GIRLFRIEND TO KEEP SECRETS WHEN YOURE SUPPOSED TO BE MY BEST FRIEND!!!!!"

"SHE DIDNT WANNA TELL YOU BECAUSE THEN YOU WOULDNT WANNA TRY!" The both of them stood there yelling at each other

"NEITHER OF YOU KNOWS THAT!" And he walked out of the bar and sat down on the sidewalk. Soon be was joined by Michael

"Hey..."

Cal was still aggravated. "I don't have anyone anymore!!"

"Oi you have me you big idiot! And you have Lucas and don't forget duke." Cal blinked a few tears away. "Maybe it's for the best that you guys aren't together anymore."

"Nothing in my life is for the best anymore."

"Come on don't say that." Michael Hugged his friend.

"Why wouldn't she tell me....why wouldn't ash tell me..."

"Come on I'll walk you home bud."

"No...I'll give her space..."

"You can stay with me." Cal nodded and mike walked with him back to his house.

Meanwhile hazel sat at home and looked at her ring. While sobbing she got up, checked the location on cals phone, saw that he was at mikes and walked herself over there.

Cal talked to mike while drinking away his feelings.

"I love her..."

"Then why are you here?"

"Because I can't do it....all we do is fight and argue the last few weeks and I'm exhausted. It's like we hit a wall. We were perfect and then we hit a wall and now it's not working out..."

"Then end it. Let her go so you can both figure out the next steps in your lives."

"I can't..." cal sniffled.

"You're hurting both of you. You're both tired of this. You both need air. This is what's best and you know it."

Cal nodded sadly as there was a knock on the door. Mike yelled that it was open and In walked hazel

"You know what you've got to do mate, I'll be upstairs..." and Michael walked away and left cal and hazel to figure themselves out.

Hazel looked at cal. "I didn't wanna bring you because you were on tour at the time. I didn't wanna stress you. I didn't wanna take you because I was afraid you'd just give up on us..." she sighed and took off the ring. "We both know why I'm here...I'll be out of the house by tomorrow..."

"No! D-don't leave me!" Cal cried and hazel wiped a few tears off her cheeks. She kissed cals forehead.

"I-I'll see you...maybe a few years down the road....maybe we'll have our own families." The idea of hazel with anyone else repulsed Calum

"N-no...don't leave me hazel!" She took a shaky breath

"Bye Calum...." she opened the door

"Please don't leave me!!"

She looked at him with tears running down her face. "You leave me all the time...."

"Not this time!"

"Yes you did. You ran off to mikes when I needed you."

"I just wanted to give you space!" She stared at him in disbelief.

"I never want space! I just want you! I want reassuring kisses and hugs and you holding me while I cry on you!!"

Cal nodded sadly. "Come here.." hazel shook her head and walked out the front door closing it behind her.

Once again cal felt glass shatter inside his chest. Nothing he'd ever done in his life had ever hurt worse than this. Than the love of his life walking out. The light behind his eyes went out and he broke down sobbing.

"Oh god mate....I'm so sorry...." mike had come down the stairs to see his friend in absolute agony. Cal did nothing but sob. He cried and he cried and he cried. There had been times when hazel 'left' just to come back again but this time she was gone. She was absolutely completely gone. And cal wasn't sure how the hell he was gonna live on without her. It just wasn't possible.....