Chapter eighteen

*this chapter contains detailed smut*

Hazel and cal sat together snuggling in their bed.

"Calum?" Hazel rolled over and sat up.

"Hmm?" Cal sat up as well

"I wanna try again..." cal raised an eyebrow

"Try what?" Hazel looked at her stomach and put her hand over it

"Having a baby....I-I want to have another baby...with you...and you can be here through it all..." Calum light up. Hazel wanted more babies! More of calums babies!

"Yes! Yes oh my god!" Cal tackled hazel in a hug and kissed all over her. Small fluttery kisses turned to slow deep moans and their hands were all over each other.

Cals shirt was off soon and he helped hazel remove hers. He watched as she removed her bra and soon they were both naked. Hazel laid on the bed with her legs spread and cal watched her play with her boobs and he kissed her thighs softly.

Cal began to slowly rub her wet cunt with his fingers and hazel moaned but then covered her mouth. She whispered "Issac is asleep" he nodded and pumped his dick a few times and kissed all over her neck and chest. Haze moved calums hand and took over moving her hand up and down his hardening dick.

Hazel wrapped her legs around his waist to pull him as close as she could and begged him to make love to her. Cal lined up and kissed her lips desperately whole pushing into her tight heat slowly. She arched her back and moaned while scratching softly down his back and cal moaned into her neck.

It was so touchy and needy and slow and sweet. Cal moaned "I love you" right into her ear and kissed her neck slowly leaving lots of small marks that he knew she would have to hide later. But he didn't care. He wanted the world to know he was in love with a goddess. Hazel shivered in pleasure and said it back to him and kissed his jaw.

Soon she was close and cal felt her tighten around him which made them both moan like crazy until hazel climaxed hard and cal came deep inside her pussy.

Cal sighed happily and rolled off her. "Holy shit."

"Yeah." Hazel panted. "You've gotten better"

"Nah..." she smiled and got up throwing on her panties and cals teeshirt. She handed him his sweats and then little footsteps were heard outside the door signaling that Issac was heading their way.

Pretty soon he appeared in the doorway wearing his little Jammies and sucking his thumb and their were obvious tear stains on his cheek.

"What happened baby?" Hazel picked him up and set him on the bed and he crawled over to cal and held his arms out. Calum held him close.

"What happened issac?"

He looked at them both and then spoke "had a deam, you hadded anoder baby and you loved her more den me." He sniffled.

"That would never happen bud." Cal said while rubbing his back.

"Actually," Hazel said "daddy and I DO want another baby but we could never ever ever love it more then our first little boy, right cal?" Cal nodded. Issac nodded too.

The topic soon changed to baby names and which ones they liked.

"For a boy Calum jr..." hazel shyly suggested.

"Calum jr?"

"Cj....w-we can call him cj..." she blushed and smiled softly while looking down.

"I love it" Cal kisses her cheek. Issac had left to go back to sleep and so it was just the two of them. "And maybe we should try again" cal moved on top of hazel and smirked "just to be-"

They heard crying again coming from issacs room....

"Go help him." Hazel smiles softly and cal got up and walked to issac.

"Issac?" He stayed quiet "buddy what happened?" He just looked at Calum. "My love..."

"You don't love me!" Cal froze

"That is not true buddy you know that."

"You're gonna wuv the new baby..."

"I'm gonna love you most." Calum put his hand on issacs cheek. Issac sighed...then he whispered,

"It better be a girl..." Calum chuckled.

"I sure hope so. You're gonna be the best big brother in the whole world!" Issac sat up and wiped his face. "What should we name her?"

He shrugged. "Alice...Like in the wonderland."

"That's so pretty." He smiled and pulled his baby onto his lap. "You're gonna get to protect her." He rocked him. "And be there for her all the time. And help her cut her pancakes and stir her Mac and cheese. Won't that be fun?"

Issac nodded and cuddled. "She'll probably be ugly."

"What, no! She's gonna look just like mommy!"

"All girls are ugly daddy."

"Not mommy. Your mommy is the most beautiful girl in the entire world!"

Issac shook his head. "Harley is..."

"Who's Harley?"

Before Issac could answer hazel walked in and said she needed to go.

"Where are you going?" Cal asked

"Well....I usually go to Ashton's around this time....since he's off of work..." she talked hesitantly

"You're going to Ashton's?" Issac cuddles more as the adults talked.

"I need to give him something..."

"What're you giving him?"

"I-I'll tell you later."

"Tell me now."

She shook her head. "I won't be long okay.."

"Hazel..." she said nothing else and left the room. Cal put Issac down and tucked him in and then went to where hazel was.

"I'll be back soon okay."

"Why are you going there..."

"I gotta give him something, I told you that"

"What're you giving him?"

"It doesn't matter." She walked past cal

"It matters to me."

"Calum please." She walked outside and got in her car.

"Why can't you just tell me!?"

She sighed. "I owe him money...I owe him a lot of money...while you were away I needed money and he helped me..."

"See was that so hard to say?"

"It's humiliating Calum! To know that I couldn't even afford my own child is humiliating!"

"We can't have secrets hazel..."

"I know...listen I gotta go...I'll be back okay..."

"Okay..." cal walked inside and sat down on the couch all alone....until issac showed up to cuddle