Chapter twenty nine

The next week cal and hazel ended up fighting a lot. They had kinda been Minor fights, about leaving the toilet seat up and smoking cigs in the house. But one fight about the way they wanted to raise their kids lead to them thinking everything was....

"Was this a mistake?"

Hazel was busy looking at the twins. "As much as we love them I don't think it was meant to happen...."

"No not them..." Calum said. "Me..."

"What?"

"Me coming back into your life."

Hazel looked away. "We should have met other people...."

Cal sighed and started packing a backpack. "I'm going to see my friend Mitch."

"Are you leaving?"

As they argued poor little issac stood in the hallway listening.

"You don't want me here. Your wish is my fucking command, Princess." Cal shoved his iPhone charger in his bag. Hazel frowned

"Take one of the twins then....I can't take care of three kids alone..."

"I can't hazel, I'm a shit dad."

"Please...."

"Fine..." cal thought about how he could just make Mitch help him. "But I'm not gonna separate them so I'll just take them both..."

She looked at Alice. "T-take issac..."

"No!" There was NO WAY in hell that cal would take issac. He was old enough to remember and they weren't gonna put him through that, no way.

"You can't take Alice..." she looked at her baby girl. "I won't let you."

"So you care more about one of the twins than the other?"

She paused and then answered. "Yes...."

"That's disgusting, I'm taking them both."

"W-What?"

"I'm not separating them hazel! And I'm not leaving you with two children who you clearly care more about one than the other!" Hazel held Alice close. "You really want your son to grow up knowing his mom cares more about his sister than him?"

"Get out of my house now."

"Hazel."

"GET OUT OF MY FUCKING HOUSE!" Cal went to gather his babies and get their stuff so he could leave but hazel stopped him. "Get out!"

"I'm not leaving without my kids!"

"Fine..."

Cal grabbed the twins things and packed a bag with their things. Issac ended up wondering into the room and trying to talk to cal but Calum didn't answer him. He was too upset.

"Daddy!" He ended up yelling

"What?" Calum turned around

"Hug..?" He nodded and hugged his son

"Hurry up Calum." Cal grabbed his backpack and both the twins carriers. As he was leaving he saw hazel throw her paperclip ring in the trash. He walked out the door and went to the car.

He drove to his friend Mitches house. He knocked on the door and cj started balling his eyes out.

"Hey man...it's kinda late.." Mitch opened the door and looked at Calum.

"I need a place to stay..."

"well you can stay here in a couple days. My family is over right now but they leave in 2 days"