Chapter thirty two

"I'm not single." Cal told the beautiful girl and ran after hazel. Hazel was putting the kids in the car. "What the hell hazel?"

"Lets just go..." they both got in the car and when they closed the doors hazel whispered "I want to see other people."

Fuck

Calum didn't say a word. He just got out of the car and slammed the door. What the hell was he doing wrong? Why couldn't he just have a normal fucking life. Because now even if hazel did leave he still had three kids with her. Three pretty impossible kids. Kids he would miss.

"Cal I wanna talk, get in the car."

He shook his head. "Talk about what?! You wanna see other people then go! Unless there's anything I could say to make you change your mind!"

"The kids....about the kids...when do you wanna see them....?"

He sighed. "Is this the end?"

"I don't know....but when do you wanna see them?"

"I can't." Theres no way he could look at Issac Alice and cj without seeing hazel as well and there's no way he could handle that

"You never wanna see your kids..."

"You seriously think I could look at them without seeing you too!?"

"You have to at least help take care of them."

"oh yeah right you need money from me don't you." he kicked the car. "we're not talking about this now hazel, just leave me alone"

Issac looked at Calum. "Daddy?"

"What?"

"Hug..." cal opened the door of the car and hugged his son.

"Take him..." hazel watched them

"No..." said Calum

"He wants you, please..."

"I wanna go with you..." Issac made grabby hands at his dad

"No bud I can't take you, you have to stay with mommy..."

"I can't take care of three kids alone!"

"Well you have to take them now because I don't have a car."

"Get a bus..."

"no hazel! I can't take any of them because I have nowhere to fucking go! I don't have a house! I was in a support home before I moved in with you so I'm a fucking homeless man right now and our children will sooner or later belong to the state if I take them so just go!"

hazel frowned "get in the car, you can sleep in the spare bedroom"

"You-" She was unbelievable sometimes. Cal got in the car and looked out the front window without saying a word. Hazel drove home and when they got there cal took issac inside while hazel took the twins. Cal put issac on the couch and walked outside. Issac watched as his dad walked off down the street and soon he ran after Calum and followed him. "Issac go inside."

"No."

"Yes."

"Up..." Issac held his little hands out and cal picked him up. Calum was obviously sad. "What's wrong?"

"Mommy is ready to go love someone else now..." cal started crying and Issac wiped his face free of tears. "I gotta go now bud.."

"Where?"

"Away."

"Where?"

"Just away."

"Where."