Chapter thirty eight

Calum and Mitch sat on the couch. They had been slowly moving closer to each other and the sexual tension was unreal....

But cal looked over and noticed everything about him....all his soft edges and rough facial hair. And his earrings that looked really good on him....

"Soo?"

"So?" Mitch looked at him. Cal stayed quiet for a bit and then spoke

"Hazel and I are just friends..." mitch nodded and slowly leaned in, unsure if cal wanted what he wanted or not. "Do it." Cal smirked and looked

Slowly, Mitch pressed his lips to Calums and cal kissed back, getting really into it but after a very very short moment issac walked into the room holding hazels hand.

"Da-" he stopped and Calum pulled away

Hazel teared up and let go of issacs hand. "That's why you couldn't get hard to me!?"

"No I-"

"I should go..." mitchy got up and left quickly waving at cal as he left

"Go stay with him." Hazel sniffled. Calum stayed still. "Go!"

Cal stood up, left the house quickly and sat on her porch while listening to hazel cry inside.

"Daddy?" Issac walked outside

"Yeah bud?"

"Momma wants you gone.."

"I know she does."

"Then why you not going?"

"Cuz I don't understand..."

"What?" He sat down next to Calum on the steps.

"I don't understand A lot of things."

"I think you should go." Cal sighed and nodded. Before he got up he checked his phone to see a text from hazel

'Take the kids please.'

"Go get your stuff issac." He nodded and rushed inside, grabbed his things and came back outside all ready to go. Then call called Mitch and told him he wanted to stay over if that was okay. Mitchy agreed to let them over and when issac got his things they left.

Cal and Issac got settled down in his guest room, the bed was plenty big for both of them to sleep on and when they were finished they went to the living room. Calum plopped down on the couch and mitchy flopped next to him.

"So?" Mitch asked.

"Is any of this worth it?" Calum whispered quietly to mitchy so issac wouldn't hear them over from where he was playing on the floor.

"What do you mean?" Mitch whispered back.

"I just feel like life isn't...it's complicated all the time and nothing I do makes anyone happy."

mitch shrugged "hazel doesn't wanna deal with the fact that you're gonna be happier with someone who isn't her."

"we agreed to just be friends and then she got really mad when we-" Cal blushed

"shes used to having you wrapped around her finger." He laughed a bit

"I didn't want to let her go for so long...wanna know something stupid?"

"Sure."

"She's the ONLY person I've ever been with. Ever."

"how about we change that?" mitchy put his hand on cals thigh. Cal looked down at his hand and then back up at his soft face.

mitch looks at cal and stroked his thigh gently "ill treat you better than she ever did"

Calum looked over at Issac. "what if I loose you as a friend too...?"

"you won't ever, if you don't want this then i understand" he moved his hand away.

Cal kissed his cheek softly. "let's try"

mitch nodded and smiled. "how about we drop the kids off tonight, i wanna take you somewhere."

Issac looked up and frowned.

"no imma take the kids for a while and give hazel a break....I'm sorry, can we just do something here?"

"It won't take long, she can manage."

"Mitchy..."

"I wanna go home" issac whined.

"see, he wants to go home. Let's go" Mitch got up and got issac in the car.

"No!"

"I want mommy..." Issac kept whining

"Cal seriously you're freaking your kid out, just let's go."

"No, fucking no one ever listens to me!" Cal raised his voice in anger.

"i do listen to you! Mitch said. He got out and went over to cal "you're scaring issac."

"I said were not talking him home!"

"Why not? it's only for an hour. He wants his mom." Issac started walking down the sidewalk.

"Issac." Cal followed him. Issac walked for a bit and then turned the street to his house and ran down it

"MAMA!" He ran to hazel who looked awful. She was smoking and had obviously been drinking

"Issac come on let's head back okay..."

"No!"

"Please...."

"I don't like it there!"

"Why not?"

"Cuz-
Hazel interrupted "your daddy doesn't want to stay here anymore" she got up and almost fell but grabbed onto the railing. "i'll see you two around"

"I never said that, you kicked me out, remember?"

"Yeah but-"

Suddenly mitchy was there, since he had probably followed Calum and Issac, and he spoke, "no hazel! Maybe him and I are better than you two will ever be! You always kick him out and he has nowhere to go! I can treat him better than you ever have been able to!"

"Get away from my kids!" She yelled and pushed mitchy while Calum just stood and watched. After pushing him, hazel stomped back inside. Cal teared up and glanced over at mitch who was rolling his eyes and walking away.

Calum opened the door to go inside and with teared up eyes he looked at hazel.

"I'm sorry..." she apologized.

"For what?! God you make everything so hard!"

hazel teared up and looked down at her lap.
"i'm so-sorry"

"No you're not!" Calum put his hands on his head in frustration and anger. "I don't believe that for a second, Hazel!" She just stayed quiet and looked at the twins. "do you want the kids now or should I take them with me for the night?" Cal asked her

"I-I want them." She sniffled.

"Okay, be safe. Goodnight..." Calum opened the front door and walked out shutting it behind him. He sighed. Why would she do this bullshit? One minute she hated his guts and the next she was pulling him in, like a goddamn sexy perfect ocean.....