Chapter twenty four

hazel sighed "i miss your energy and your happiness on stage. You always got excited when you met fans, you still do get excited. I miss the magazines of you and being insanely proud showing my family that you were on tv and living out your best life. I miss all the silly things you and the boys did onstage.

Cal blushed a little "I mean...I-I miss it too .."

"sometimes i go in the attic and look at all the old photos and awards..." she looked at the twins. "But it got harder when I got pregnant so I haven't been in a while. i remember all those silly dating rumours about you and some mysterious girl." She giggles softly

"I remember those." Cal smiled a bit.

"I miss it..."

"I know..." cal sighed and so did hazel. Did he want to play with the boys again....he wanted to play again, he knew that for sure, but did he want to do it with them?

"I might have....have done something." Cal looked at her.

"Explain."

"a couple months ago i sent a video of you singing to an agency..."

"An old video??"

"Recent....you sang to issac..."

"You filmed that?" He blushed like mad. She nodded.

"You sing all the time so...so I have a lot of videos."

"I don't sing that much!"

"Yes you do." She giggled

"No!"

"You sing every morning in the shower."

Calum went deep red. "I didn't know you could here that..."

"You're cute."

"Not really..."

"You're also sexy." She rolled her eyes playfully.

"I know that." Calum smirked.

"Don't get cocky."

"Why not, you like it."

"I like it sometimes."

"You like it now."

"How would you know."

"I just do." He shrugged

"I know something that YOU like..."

"Oh really? What is that??" Hazel leaned over and kissed his neck and Calum bit his lip. "
Y-Yeah...I like that..."

She pulled away. "I know." He looked over her body briefly. "And I know you wanna do things with me right now."

"W-What things?"

hazel whispered into his ear sexily. "you wanna spread my legs so far apart, you want me to scream your name as your dick pounds into me" she bit her lip. "don't you?"

He nodded and looked down at his lap. They looked at each other for a moment and then cal looked at Issac. He was asleep curled up on the chair.

"getting ideas, aren't you"

"I'm not getting them....you're giving them..."she just giggled. "Don't tease me..."

"Sorry." She wasn't sorry. Calum just pulled her closer and kissed her shoulder. "You're cute, calum hood."

"I'm not cute."