Chapter twenty

Issac was with Michael and crystal. Hazels belly has grown so much. Cal was happier than he'd ever been and they were on their way to find out the gender of their little baby.

After getting to the hospital and getting examined the doctor asked if they wanted to hear the heartbeat. Calum nodded quickly and then he was handed the wand

The doctor told him how to do it and he placed it on hazels belly.

As soon as he heard the heartbeat he teared up and looked at hazel. "How does it sound baby?"

"Like....heaven..."

The doctor smiled. "Would you like to know what you're having??"
Calum nodded and then he moved the wand a little bit and a second heartbeat began to sound. The doctor took the wand and smiled.
"Looks like there's another little somebody behind your somebody."

"What?" Cal looked at hazel and then his eyes got wide. "Twi-

"Twins!" Hazel spoke loudly and then started sobbing. The doctor left them alone and Calum hugged hazel tightly

———

"There's a baby in your tummy?" Issac asked. They had gotten home and decided to tell him.

"Two babies." Answered Calum while smiling

"A girl? Alice?" He touches his moms tummy softly.

"Yup. Alice."

Hazel spoke up. "A boy and a girl, Issac. Alice and cj."

Calum kissed hazels tummy and then so did issac. They cuddled for a minute and then hazel said that her tummy was sore.

"Hey buddy why don't we go make some dinner for mommy while she rests?" Issac nodded and ran as fast as he could to the kitchen. "How does pasta with chicken sound?"

"Perfect." Hazel smiles and put her feet up and cal went to the kitchen with Issac.

"Okay so we need to boil water and season the chicken." Issac nodded and sat on the counter while cal cooked.

"Daddy?" He asked while picking up an apple

"Yeah bud?" Cal put a pot of water on the stove

"I like Harley..."

"Oh yeah?" Issac. Nodded. "Why do you like her?" Issac held the big apple in his tiny hands.

"She's nice."

"Is she pretty?" He got out ingredients to make pasta sauce. Issac nodded.

"Like mommy!"

Calum smiles widely. "Your mommy is very pretty" Issac picked at the apple sticker. "How do you know her?"

"Mommy's friend."

"Does she make you laugh? A girl who can make you laugh is the best kind of girl."

"She makes me happy."

"Then you better treat her like a princess okay?"

"I promise, daddy."

"Good" cal smiled and kissed his head. Issac just smiled and watched his dad cook.

After food was done being made they set the table all pretty for hazel with her favorite roses and then Issac ran to get her. Cal lit a few candles and waited for hazel.

"Cal what is all this?" She smiled softly

"You deserve it." He smiled and pulled her chair out and hazel sat down.

They all ate and then hazel started clearing the table.

"No let me do it babe, you go lay down, I'll clean after I put Issac to sleep."

hazel looked at cal and shook her head. "calum i'm not disabled, i can still do things. Now get our little rascal to bed, he has kindergarten tomorrow"

Issac whined. "can I stay home??"

Calum whined. "Can he stay home?"

"No he's gotta go to school." She laughed a bit and then picked up issac. "Let's get you to bed you little monster."

Cal took Issac and rushed off to his bedroom and Issac squealed loudly. He put Issac to sleep and went to his and hazels room where she was slowly pulling her clothes off so she could shower. He watched her undress and then stepped behind her and kissed her neck. "You gonna shower??" She nodded. "Want some company?" She nodded again.

They got into the shower. "I love you cal..." she put her hand on his chest and looked up at him.

"I love you three."

She smiled. "I can't wait to meet them, can you?"

Calum shook his head. "I really can't wait." He put his hand on her stomach.

"Yk....it's not gonna be pretty anymore after labor....it goes all wrinkly and bruised..." she looked down and Calum just smiled and kissed her cheek.

"You will be even more beautiful after having my beautiful twins- OUR beautiful twins." Hazel nodded.

"What if they're sick..."

"They won't be sick."

Hazel looked up at cal and wrapped her arms around his neck. "I have to ask you something."

"Ask away" he said, putting his hands on her waist

"Will you please grow out your hair??"

He chuckled. "Why?"

"i don't like it all shaved off... it's not fun to play with and when we have our babies, what will i grip onto when we make love?" She bit her lip softly

Calum blushes red and held back a smile "true." She giggled softly and calum kissed her deeply.

All of a sudden hazel leaned on the side of the shower and took a deep breath.

"I-I need to get out..."

"Why?" Cal gently took her arm and helped her out. She sat on the toilet and clutched her stomach as Calum wrapped a towel around her. "Hazel?! What's wrong!?"

Suddenly haze smiled. "Calum give me your hand." He gently and shakily held his hand out and she took it and placed it on her stomach. Calum felt One of his little babies kick for the first time ever.

"W-whats that..." he looked at hazel and kept his hand on her stomach

"They're moving"

Cal bit his lip to keep from smiling too wide. "They're moving..."

"I think they're saying hi to their daddy." She giggled and cal kneeled down. He got close to her stomach,

"Hi guys..." hazel watched him. "You doing okay in there? A little squished? you sleepy? your daddy and mommy love you so much. And your brother...he'll probably steal your toys and spit at you but he loves you."

"We love you Calum.." he smiled and placed soft kisses all over her stomach. Right now cal was happy. And it had been way to long since he was able to say that. He was getting a second....well more like 100th Chance...but anyway he was getting another one and this time he wasn't gonna ever fuck up. The love of his life was carrying his twin babies. Two more little babies that were all his and hazels. They were gonna be so beautiful...Issac was so handsome. His family was perfect. A little bruised in places but not broken. Never again would Calum let them break.