Chapter 32: Aftermath

9th Month of the Yumas Calendar

"Send half of my personal guard towards Ironlite shop. Tell the guard captain to protect the people in that shop as if they were me." [Mr. Montmorency]

The secretary who received these orders was slightly bewildered as to who has gotten Montmorency to be like this. To be this thankful that he would send half of his personal guard to them. Of course as anyone would, they would be curious, but in this case, the secretary didn't want to ask. She just as what was told.

"Of course sir."

After everything was ordered and done, Montmorency walked with his family towards his personal lounge in the building.

*A Week Later*

A week has passed since the day of Aurelius, the incident has been long passed and the denizens of the orphanage are still recovering from everything that has happened. The kids that passed out during the incident didn't remember much as what happened, the ones who were captured were still recuperating but show significant improvement and back to their normal selves.

The kids were playing as they should but in a different setting. Ironlite was just a shop after all and didn't have that much space to accommodate many orphans, plus the staff for very long. For two days after the incident, the city guards were investigating the mansion estate of Hindefreed and brought light to all of Hindefreeds crimes. The guards who were investigating managed to unveil the underground graveyard and feeding pit.

The mansion was condemned for demolition, and the basement to be filled with rock and gravel. The land to be sold right after the projects. It was fairly easy for the whole estate to be demolished due to the use of destructive magic and movement of material. Thereafter, the second the land of the estate went up for sale, the Gilford group immediately bought it with the highest priority. After being bought by the Gilford group, in three days an even bigger mansion was built in its place, about two and a half times bigger than the last one.

Thought the mansion built wasn't as gaudy as one would think, it had the warm home atmosphere with orange lighting. Instead of marble being used, wood was used as the base material for the house, stone was used for the more important supporting structures. This house didn't have a basement and came with all of the accommodations of a regular household, but the numbers are greater also with the size of the rooms.

The land surrounding the new estate has also been tended too and filled with lush greenery and trees. The entire land that was bought by the Gilford groups has been immediately refurbished.

In the middle of the afternoon within the mansion, in one of the rooms of the large mansion were two young girls and a sleeping boy.

"Hazel... Has Clover woken up at all?" [Lucy]

In the past week, Hazel has been looking over Clover time and time again, taking shifts with priestess Alicia and Lucy. They managed to move the incoherent Clover towards the new building from the small shop.

"No, he hasn't woken up yet." [Hazel]

Hazel was extremely worried about Clover. It has already been a week and he still hasn't woken up even when he was moved, healed and everything. Clover has yet to wake up.

"I see... Well, dinner is ready, chef Jeffery and his new assistants created a special meal for all of us. Will you be eating with us?" [Lucy]

"Yeah, I'll go." [Hazel]

Hazel didn't want to leave Clover's side in case he was to wake up, but as of this entire week, she was eating in his room to make sure if he were to wake up in the middle of the meal, she would be able to tend to him and make sure he's ok. Hazel determined that it would be ok to leave this time as it was a special meal for all the people by chef Jeffrey.