Author's Note: Vol 1.

Honestly, this has been a rough ride when writing this story. As most of you are already aware, I haven't thoroughly revised through the chapters of the story, but the most minimal usually being grammatical and spelling errors. Clover is going to be a complicated character to write with many spells and power to his disposal, it's been rough keeping track of them all and his progress when creating new spells that are originally from his previous world. Nonetheless, I will do my best to keep track of every spell and power he develops and currently upgrades in accordance with his development in his mana pool.

In terms of the romance, HAHA, I have plans on what's going to happen, though some of you may have predictions on how the romance is going to happen, there are other characters in the story that haven't been introduced yet, I have a lot in store for the readers and I dearly hope you enjoy the rest of it.

Now let's talk about other characters, I know I didn't talk about Robin except for the very beginning of the story and someone in the middle of the story. I didn't forget about him, he was a minor character at first but will slowly build importance later in the story.

What is he doing now?

He is the Chief Executive of the Guard Corps in Belcroft Trade City.

What's his relationship with Alicia?

He is one of her good friends when moving into the city years ago.

When it came to writing about Alicia and Renner, I wasn't sure how many head priestesses to add, to be honest, I decided it would be regular to have two priestesses that would help each other in the job because that seems logical right??

Sella, on the other hand, is a young girl that will grow as a person as the story progresses, just like all the other characters, they are all growing and will eventually become extremely important in the story. I always believe in the fact that minor characters have the innate potential to become major characters.

In terms of how the overall story will turn out, my plan is going to belong, it's going to be a decently long story with an overarching narrative. I will continue to revise the story in my free time to patch up any plot holes. Thank you for reading my first story!! I love you guys!

Volume 2 coming soon! (Probably)