Intro

No one's POV

"Ughhh... what happened..? Damn it! My stomach hurts so bad..." Tony mumbled when he woke up. He looked around him and noticed he was at the back of the school. He checked the time and it was already 5 p.m.

He tried to stand up but ended falling back because of the pain he has on his stomach... but not just that, he even got a bruised lip by the looks of it. Tony sighed.

Tony was bullied quite often ever since he stepped foot into highschool. No matter how much he tried to avoid people at his school, he just couldnt avoid his bullies. Everytime he gets home, he would always have a bruised lip or eye or have a really black and purpled colour stomach.

He didnt want to tell his parents about it... he doesn't want to worry them because they were already stressed and tired everytime they come back from work. And he also doesn't want to tell his friends about it because he was afraid that they might get involved with the bullying... so he just kept quiet.

Tony sighed again. "You can do this Tony, this is nothing... you've been into this situation before." He tried to stand up again and managed to limp his way through and finally got home. Luckily, his parents always comes home late everyday so he doesn't need to worry about his parents know about him getting bullied.

He took out the spare keys that his parents gave to him and unlocked the door. He went straight to his bedroom and took out his first aid kit out of his closet and treated his bruised lips and then applied make up to cover up the bruise. He then tried to treat his purpled stomach and then wraps it with bandage.

After all of that, he put the first aid kit back to the closet and then went downstairs to cook dinner for his parents and also him.

As Tony was preparing the ingredients, he suddenly cried and tried to calm himself. It was his way of trying to make himself better and to release his feelings. Eventually while cooking, he stopped crying and finally finished cooking. He went to the kitchen sink and washed his face and hands. Just right after that, his parents finally came home.

Tony's POV

"Welcome back mom and dad! How's work?" I asked cheerfully and was trying to not make it obvious about my pain. I went to the front door and welcomed mom with a kiss on her cheek.

"Hello there honey! Work is great but a little bit stressed out especially your father." She said while smiling at me. "I wouldn't really say that i was in any stress about work, but i was kind of moody because of the lack of sleep these past three days." Father said.

I chuckled at the both of my parents. I hugged my father and helped both of them carry their bags and coat and put them in their bedroom. "Mom, dad, why dont you guys get freshened up and come back downstairs, i already made dinner for us." I said cheerfully.

"Awww thank you honey! Your the sweetest and i also feel bad because everytime we both get home, you always prepare dinner for us, thank you my son." She smiled sincerely.

"You know Tony, if you were born as a girl, you would be the perfect wife for your husband, but of course you'll still be a better wife even as a man." Father said to me while showing me his proud face along with mom.

If you guys are wondering, im actually gay but both of my parents and also my friends knew about this and supported me. I could never ask anything more because having all of them in my life was already enough for me.

"Now go on you two! I'll prepare our dinner." I said and my parents went straight to their bedroom.

No One's POV

Tony and his parents were now enjoying their dinner that was specially made by Tony. Ever since he could remember, he was always with his mother at the kitchen, helping his mother with the cooking and he would remember all of the cookings that his mother always make for him and his father.