⚡2

"Look how tiny the first years are

"Look how tiny the first years are." Nari gawked, watching how 11 year olds were all in big groups, giggling and jumping in excitement. Renjun nodded in agreement.
"They won't be happy for too long." She muttered, catching the eyes of the awestruck children.

"Who is she?"

"Jeong Nari, you haven't heard of her?"

"She's supposedly-"

Nari ran her tongue across her teeth in annoyance and turned towards the kids who jumped at the fact she had heard them.
Nari blinked at them, glancing at all of their faces and walking towards them.

"Listen Kids-"

"Enjoy your time here!" Renjun cut in, dragging Nari away.
"Dude!" She exclaimed, dropping his hand. She ran her fingers through her hair and gave Renjun a disapproving look.
"Why am I even friends with you?" Renjun tsked, walking away from Nari. She gasped and watched her best friend retreating towards the front door.

Before Nari could even catch up to Renjun, another boy walked up to him, they both did the bro hug thing and started a conversation.
She leaned against the wall and looked at the boy with orange hair.
"Interesting choice seeing as his uniform is yellow." She hummed, watching as they both laughed.

"Spying now are we?" The irritating voice of a certain Slytherin caused Nari to turn her head to it.
"Piss off Dickhead."
"Wow I'm offended." Donghyuck feigned shock, before twirling his wand around.
Nari looked at the boy with disgust and pushed herself off the wall.
"Where's your minions?" She asked, crossing her arms.
"Probably beating up some new kids." He shrugged, inspecting his wand.
"Most likely Mudbloods."

"You are all disgusting." She stated and was about to say more but the devil himself walked towards them with a smirk.
"What's a Ravenclaw doing talking to you?" Jaemin asked Donghyuck, arm leaning on his friends shoulder.

"I don't know, you ask him." Nari shrugged, walking away.

"For the last time Ron," Nari exhaled, turning towards the boy who was basically pleading.
"I'm not going to do that."

"Please, you're a girl."

"Nice of you to notice." She replied dryly, walking through the halls, a redhead trailing behind her.
"How long have we known each other, come on."
"I mean, I stood up for you once against Jaemin and that's about it." She shrugged.
"Yeah... but I also got paired up with you for potions!"

"Ah yeah, you basically exploded the cauldron." She snickered, tucking her hair behind her ear.
She sighed and turned around.
"Where is she?"

Nari cleared her throat and entered the great hall as it was currently lunch time. Her eyes scanned the room until she found the person she was looking for.
A few confused glances followed Nari as she headed towards the gryffindor table, stopping beside the girl with unruly hair.
"Uh..." Nari trailed off feeling extremely awkward.
Harry nodded at Hermione and towards her direction. She put down her book and turned towards the said person, shocked that it was Nari.

"Oh, Nari. How can I help..." Hermione asked, feeling very intimidated by the beautiful girl in front of her.
"This is for you." She outstretched her hand that held the envelope.
Ron had this 'genuis' idea to send her on a scavenger hunt and- you guessed it- he would ask her out at the end.

"What's this?" She asked looking between the ravenclaw and the envelope. Nari had a slight smirk on her lips and leaned down to whisper in Hermione's ear.
Though it was inaudible to everyone, a lot of eyes were drawn to them, shocked that Nari spoke to anyone other than Renjun.

Nari stood back up, throwing a wink in Hermione's direction before swiftly turning on her heels, only to come in contact with someone else.
The closeness of the proximity made Nari yelp slightly and stumble backwards, uneasy on her feet.
The male was quick to instinctively step forward and loop his arm around her waist to stop her from falling.

And that sent everyone into complete shock.