⚡20

The new year had begun again

The new year had begun again. The students of Hogwarts piled onto the train and took their seats, greeting their friends who they hadn't seen over the holidays.
Nari had stayed at Renjun's house for the end of the summer, only for the last two weeks as she got lonely.
However, she frequently met up with Jeno- mostly because he lived not far from Renjun.

Occasionally, she saw Mark, Chenle and Jisung- but not a lot. Needless to say, Nari was dreading the new year- she just really had enough of school.
She hoped this year was more relaxing and laid-back- but she couldn't have been more wrong.
She walked into the train, replying to people that had greeted her and headed towards the end of the train.
Pulling back the door, she was met with the faces of her new friends- yes they were all friends now.

Shocker.

"I'm back suckers." Her entrance made the boys look up from their conversation and greet the girl.
"Did you all miss me?"

"What do you think Jaemin and Donghyuck were doing?" Mark voiced to the rest

Nari and Renjun shared a look, confused.
"What do you mean?" Renjun asked.
Mark realised the two hadn't known what had happened.
"We went to diagon alley and saw them with all these people." Jeno began.

"Don't you see? It was a ceremony- an initiation." Mark stated, Chenle rolled his eyes in disagreement.
"Stop it Mark, I know what you're thinking."

"What?" Jisung asked confused.
"Mark thinks Jaemin and Donghyuck are Death eaters."

"Well their parents are, so it wouldn't be so hard to believe."

Nari's mouth fell agape.
"Death eaters? No way they can't be." She shook her head.
"Why would they choose to." She asked out loud.

"Who said they chose." Renjun added.

Overwhelmingly curious, Mark had decided to go invisible and sneak into the Slytherin side of the train. Once he spotted the cousins, he got closer and started to listen to their conversation.
"Come sit down Donghyuck, we're nearly here." Pansy Parkinson said, fluttering her lashes at the boy.

Jaemin scoffed at the sound of 'here'.
"Hogwarts, what a pathetic excuse for a school." He snided in distaste.
"I'd rather pitch myself off the astronomy tower if I had to continue for another two years."

Draco laughed under his breath which didn't go unnoticed by Jaemin.
"Amused Draco? We'll see just who's laughing in the end."

Donghyuck eyed his cousin and noticed his change in demeanor since the news that came from their mothers.
"Don't worry, were aren't here for long." Donghyuck said, picking at the table with a knowing message under his words.

"What do you mean? We're only 6th year, we still have another one after this." Pansy stated.
"Let's just say you won't be catching us in Hogwarts next year."

"Where's Mark?" Jeno asked, worried as they had now reached Hogwarts. Renjun shrugged and picked his case up.
"Probably already waiting for us on the platform."
They all nodded and left the train, unaware of the boy who was still in the vicinity.

"They all nodded and left the train, unaware of the boy who was still in the vicinity

The train was empty, no one was left in it; except from the 3 of them. Donghyuck and Jaemin and Draco lingered around and gave a knowing nod to each other. Pansy walked in again, wondering why they hadn't followed the rest out.

"You go in, we just need to check something." Jaemin told the girl and they both watched as she nodded and wearily left. Donghyuck closed the door shut behind him and now they were alone. For  further measure, he casted a spell and all the windows were closed shut with the curtains drawn.

"Didn't anyone ever tell you it's is rude to eavesdrop Mark." Jaemin sneered, turning around slowly and the darkness surrounding him seeming more intimidating.
Donghyuck directed a spell towards the luggage cabin on the ceiling. To anyone, it would look as though he casted a spell to thin air, however the sound of someone tumbling down and groaning at the pain said otherwise.

Draco walked towards the middle of the room, uncovering a pain ridden Mark by pulling back the cloak of invisibility.

"Oh yeah, your mother was dead before you could wipe the drool off your face." Draco spat and lifted his foot to kick Mark in the face, the cracking of the glasses ringing through the room.
Unnoticed to Draco, Jaemin and Donghyuck shared a look but didn't speak up.