⚡4

"You're actually insane Ri

"You're actually insane Ri." Renjun shook his head, poking around at his food. Nari rolled her eyes and yawned, tiredness washing over her body. She didn't really have much of an appetite and leaned her head against Renjun's arm.

"Do you... nevermind." She shook her head, not wanting to seem clingy. Nari looked down at her hands, playing with the rings adorning her fingers.
"No, what it is?" Renjun asked, shovelling more food into his mouth.
"You're going to choke." She muttered, handing him her drink.
She sighed and began talking.
"Do you ever get annoyed by me? Like I know I'm not the nicest of people but I just hear some stuff about me-"
"Never." He interrupted, leaning away from her to look at her face.
She was looking down as she picked at the bench.

"Honestly Nari, you're my best friend and besides you might be cold around others but you're not with me so stop worrying before I disband the friendship." He ruffled her hair but smiled at her.
"You can get rid of me anytime soon."

"Look, new kid." Nari overheard Jaemin and followed his gaze to where a boy walked into the hall, undoubtedly nervous.
"He's so tall what the fuck." Nari commented, watching the boy as he walked towards the gryffindor table.

"I'm definitely going to have fun with him." Donghyuck high fived Jaemin they both laughed.
Nari turned around and looked up at Donghyuck and Jaemin with a scowl.
"Do you guys get tired of being absolute dickheads?"

Donghyuck looked down at Nari with amusement sparkling in his orbs, her eyes piercing at him and lips pulled into a slight frown.
She resembled a puppy.
"If you continue frowning, you stay like that forever." He flicked her forehead and left the hall, sauntering off while people made a walk way for him.

Jaemin's eyes didn't leave her face, he was glaring at the girl, the bad blood between the houses prevalent.
"Who are you to talk to Slytherins?" He scoffed, joining the platinum haired Draco at the table.

"I'm gonna head up to the dorm, I'm so tired." Nari yawned, standing up and stretching her limbs. Renjun nodded in reply.
"I'll catch you later, I'll be in the library."

Nari nodded as she walked backwards.
"As always pretty boy." She playfully winked.

The hallways were relatively quiet, a few students here and there but nothing too chaotic

The hallways were relatively quiet, a few students here and there but nothing too chaotic. She was minding her own business, immersed in her thoughts to even notice the boy trying to get her attention.
"Hello?" He said, not wanting to surprise her. Nari whipped her head around to come face to face with the same orange haired boy as before.

"Hi, I'm Chenle- Renjun's friend...have you seen him?" He asked rubbing the back of his head. Something about him was oddly calming and Nari felt instantly relaxed around him.
"Oh- yeah he's at the library actually." She informed, a slight smile grazing her lips as his face lit up.
"Ah! Why didn't I think of that, thank you so much Nari." He bowed slightly and ran off in the direction of the library.

What a nice boy.
Nari thought and she continued her journey, wanting nothing more than the comfort of her bed.