⚡6

"When it comes to my students you follow the school disciplinary rules

"When it comes to my students you follow the school disciplinary rules." The voice of Mrs McGonagall rang through the halls, her irritated time caused all to listen in.
"So silly of me but it sounds as though you're questioning my authority in my own classroom Minerva." Umbridge spat out with a sweet tone.

"Not at all Delores."

"By questioning me you are questioning the ministry- even the minister himself. I am a tolerant woman but the one thing I don't tolerate is disloyalty."

"Disloyalty?" McGonagall breathed out in disbelief, shaking her head.

"Things at Hogwarts are far worse than I feared, the Minister is taking immediate action."

"Are you fucking kidding me?" Nari raged, looking at the caretaker hang up another sign that held the new school rules- it was disgraceful.
"She's scary." Jisung whispered about Umbridge to Mark,who had his jaw clenched.
"Aw is the little gryffindor scared?" Jaemin teased, Donghyuck laughing at the expression on Jisung's face.
"Oh leave him be."
"Or what freak?" Donghyuck taunted, getting into Mark's face.

Nari sighed at the rudeness from the Slytherin's and turned her back, instinctively looping her arm through Renjun's.
"Look at the love birds, absolutely sickening."

"You know what Donghyuck, you're actually vile, you and your lowlife friends. Can't you just lay off it? There's a reason no one likes you and maybe if you acted like a decent human being people would associate themselves with the likes of you and Jaemin. Pathetic, putting others down for your personal amusement. I really hope you get what you deserve." She ranted, theoretical flames ignited in her eyes and the people around her stood stunned.

This time, Donghyuck didn't have a come back, he stood there and looked down at the girl with an unreadable cast of emotions glazed over his orbs. Jaemin snarled and stepped forward, only for Donghyuck to stop him by a hand acting as a barrier.
"Leave it." Donghyuck said, his tone no longer humorous, instead very serious. And with that, he left and Nari watched as he violently barged last people, and his figure disappeared around the corner.

 And with that, he left and Nari watched as he violently barged last people, and his figure disappeared around the corner

Umbridge took over the school, she completely transformed it into a living hell. Currently, the mass of students gathered at the pillars that surrounded the courtyard. Nari pushed her way through the crowd settling at the front, next to a classmate of hers.
"What's happening?" She asked him, which was very unlike Nari to converse with strangers from her freewill, yet her curiosity overpowered it.

Jeno, the Hufflepuff, sighed deeply and pointed towards the very well known teacher.
"Umbridge, she's firing Mrs Trelawney." He spoke with pity. Nari's jaw fell open in outrage. She stood on her tippy toes, trying to look over people's shoulders, but failed to do so.
Jeno noticed her struggle and moved out of the way.
"Here, you can stand here, I'm taller anyway." He shrugged, flashing his famous eye smile.
"Thanks." She murmured, feeling hesitant on his kindness.

Trust issues am I right?

"Can she even do that?" Nari questioned, watching as tears gathered in the poor teachers eyes. Jeno shrugged from behind her.
"She can do anything as long as she's part of the ministry- the school is going to go down in ruins at this point."

McGonagall rushed towards the scene and engulfed the crying Woman in her arms.
"Something you'd like to say dear?" Umbridge questioned.
"Oh there's several things I could say."

But before anyone could say anything, the heavy doors flung open and the man himself- Dumbledore- walked through.
"Finally." Nari praised.
"Professor McGonagall please escort Mrs Trelawney inside."

"Dumbledore, may I remind you as stated under the law of education number 23-"
"You have the right to dismiss the teachers but you certainly don't have the right to banish them from the grounds." He stated, standing firmly in his place.

"You tell her!" Nari cheered, to which Dumbledore briefly turned towards the girl and slightly sighed at her antics.
"Thank you Miss Jeong."
"No worries."

"How rude." Umbridge commented, scanning the girl head to toe with disapproval.
"Must be a Mudblood, they never do know their manners."

Nari scoffed and raised her brows, wondering if she even heard right.
"Actually Miss Umbit- sorry my bad Miss Umbridge, I'll have you know that-"
"That's quite enough thank you." Dumbledore cut off, not wanting a bigger commotion.
"Don't you all have studying to do?" He said to the pupils gathered around and he left as soon as he could.

"Professor!" Nari called out, turning around to follow him but instead bumped into Jeno.
"Shit sorry-"
"It's fine." She waved it off and rushed in the direction of Dumbledore.

" She waved it off and rushed in the direction of Dumbledore

Nari was on a hunt, yes a hunt. Currently, she was trying to gather as many- trustworthy- people as she could, yet she didn't trust many people so she left it up to Renjun to decide.
So her job was to track them down.
Walking around aimlessly, she did a double take as she spotted her first person.
"Jisung!" She called out to him, he looked around in confusion before his sight landed on Nari.
"Come with me."

"I can't explain right now but, you need to find a Hufflepuff, called Chenle- orange hair. You'll see him."
Nari instructed and ran off in the opposite direction to the Hufflepuff common room.

Don't ask how she knew the password, she just did and she rushed into the common room to which every Hufflepuff was in shock to.
"I think you're lost, the Ravenclaw-"
Nari didn't even mind the person who was trying to escort her out, she just ran up the stairs towards the bedrooms, flinging open the first door.
The person yelped in shock as he covered his upper body with his school robe.
"What the fuck, I'm getting chang- Nari? Again what the fuck, what if I didn't have pants on." He swore, not even comprehending, muttering the last bit.

Nari immediately turned around after hearing his yelp and maybe seeing more than she should have.

"Forget that, Jeno I need your help."