⚡50

How am I 50 chapters in wow I better hurry up with the storyline

"Congratulations on your wedding." Nari said to Jeno's sister, giving her a little hug.
"Thank you so much, I'm glad you all could come." She gushed, smiling widely, her eye smile appearing. "Oh, I better go put my makeup on!" She beamed, bidding a goodbye and walking off.

Nari jolted when a hand touched her arm and she turned around.
"You scared me." She breathed out smiling at the boy who grinned cheekily.
"You look stunning." He whistled, holding her at arms length and then spinning her around.
"Okay girl, wow jaws are going to drop for real."

Nari rolled her eyes playfully and pushed him slightly, then laughing.
"Shut up."
"No I'm being serious, with your short hair too- gorgeous." He motioned with a chef's kiss and burst out laughing.
"You don't look too bad yourself Jeno."
"Why thank you kind lady." He bowed slightly.

Some music was heard from outside and Nari's eyes lit up, grabbing his hand and pulling him outside.
"Let's dance." She said brightly, holding one of his hands and another on his shoulder as they danced.
"Just make sure you don't step on my feet." He teased and she laughed sarcastically.

"We haven't gotten the chance to speak properly." He sighed and Nari nodded, spinning around on Jeno's finger and pulling back into him.
"I've had a lot on my mind."
"Penny for your thoughts?"
"Hm, I'd tend to go for a billion if it's up for offer."
"I'll ask Chenle." He laughed and Nari smiled.
"I really did miss you guys, I'm sorry for not keeping in contact."

"As long as you're happy now-"
He spun her around once more and dipped her down, his face hovering over hers.
"Is all that matters."

Renjun gulped as he watched the two dance, jealousy rising and the feeling of self consciousness fell upon him.
"Of course." He sighed, Jisung and Chenle sharing a look.
"I mean look at him; tall, handsome and a gentleman."
Chenle and Jisung looked at the two dancing and then back at Renjun.

"Why don't you confess?" Jisung asked and Renjun laughed humourlessly.
"There's no point, we've been friends for years- years and nothing has happened. I think I've taken the hint by now."

Chenle patted Renjun's back as Nari laughed, her chin resting on Jeno's shoulder and catching the sight of Renjun, Chenle and Jisung.
But frowning when Renjun took one last look and walked away.

It was nightfall when the party started, the tent was lit up and music blared with laughter intertwining with it. Nari walked alongside Jisung, her arm through his as she tried to stabilise herself with her heels.
"Why did you even wear them?" He asked and Nari sighed.
"I really don't know."

Glitter sparkled and hands were clapping as couples danced. Mark and Areum stared into each others eyes as they danced and Chenle was occupied with Jeno as they were bickering over what fruit was the best.
"This tune is actually sick." Jisung nodded his head along to it and Nari gave him a dirty look but after a second she broke out into a smile and also nodded her head along.

Mark sat down at a table with an unknown man and Nari's eyes lit up as there was a free seat and her feet were killing.
"Hello." She said politely and the man greeted her back.
"Ah Miss Jeong hello."
She was taken aback by him knowing her name but shrugged it off.

"I found what you wrote in the daily prophet really moving." Mark started, "you obviously knew Dumbledore well."
"Well I certainly knew him the longest." The man commented, taking a sip of his drink. "But there is also his brother Aberforth."
"I didn't even know he had a brother." Nari commented surprised.
"Ah well Dumbledore was always very private, even as a boy."

"Honestly my children are you sure you even knew him at all?" A woman commented.

The slightly hissing sound of the outside air went unknown to all the except Mark. He stood up and Nari looked up at him questionably, yet she followed him.
A spark of blue came crashing down from the dark clouds and came to halt in the middle of the room.
Everyone gasped in shock and Mark took out his wand.

"The ministry has fallen, minister of magic is dead.. they're coming, they're coming." The voice from the blue light stopped and everyone began to panic, pushing through the crowd to get to their loved ones.
"Nice to meet you two." The old man said and disapparated into thin air.

Everything went so quick, everyone began to leave in a panic, scared.
Black smoke crashed through the tent and screams came from all directions. The death eaters flew past everyone, the flames beginning to spark.
Spells were being casted and grunts of pain echoed.

Nari's chest fell rapidly and she watched as Mark fought off a death eater and running towards Areum who had tears in her eyes. Nari stood defenceless, disoriented.
She began to walk, bumping into frantic people and her heart pounded.
Where was he?

She swallowed as she heard the ear piercing scream of pain and flashes of black smoke and the appearance of one in front of her made her freeze.
Stepping out from the smoke was one person she never thought she'd see again.

Na Jaemin.