⚡53

There wasn't much time to process when Nari's hand left Jaemin's and she was pulled to the side by Renjun as Mark, Jeno, Jisung and Chenle all disapparated together, leaving the Slytherin by himself- unbonded

The 6 of them all appeared in the busy city of London, feeling disorientated and nauseous. Nari opened her eyes and stumbled slightly as she saw the red bus heading their way and a hand pulling her to safety.
All of them stood against the wall of the building, catching their breaths and realisation fell upon her.

Her breath hitched and she turned to Renjun who's arm still glimmered with gold that indulged inside his veins. She bought a hand to her mouth and looked at him.
"I-i-"
"Are you okay?" He asked, pushing her hair away from her face as he looked over her to see if she was hurt at all.
She shook her head and flung her arms around his neck.
"I'm so sorry." She cried, feeling guilty and Renjun ran a hand down her back.
"It's okay."

"It's not I j-just bonded us." She breathed out, crouching down and blocking her eyes with her palms. Mark smiled at the two of them, pulling the rest of the guys into the alley beside them.

Renjun sighed and crouched down next to the girl and took her hands in his.
"It's okay, seriously Ri... Don't cry." He muttered, wiping a stray tear and smiling at her.

She nodded yet she still felt overwhelmingly guilty.
"I wasn't thinking." She muttered, sniffling and Renjun shook his head, helping her to stand up.
"I wouldn't rather be bonded to anyone else."

"Where are we?" Jisung asked, following behind the rest as they weaved through the busy crowds.
"London, I panicked and bought us here." Chenle said, leading the group.
"I used to come here with my parents." He informed and they all nodded- just wanting to reach safety.

They reached a darkly lit alley and Nari took out her bag and rummaged through it.
"Let's change." She said, pulling out articles of clothing and handing them to the others. They all watched in shock as she pulled things out of the enchanted bag.
"Bloody hell." Jeno commented.
"Undetectable extending charm." She said.
"You're amazing you are." Jisung scoffed with disbelief. "What else can you do?"

"Just go get changed." She threw some clothes and him and motioned to the café with bathrooms inside it.

" She threw some clothes and him and motioned to the café with bathrooms inside it

All 6 of them sat around the table at the silent café, nervous and scared.
"Do you think we should go back? Areum-"
"They're after you mate." Renjun said, shaking his head. "She'll be safe."

Nari stared off into the distance, drained from the spell she did and the aching of her heart. Renjun looked at Nari and inched his hand closer to hers, hesitant.
She chose you.

He slowly put his fingers over hers and interlaced them, making Nari pull out from her daydream and look down at their hands. She flipped her hand over and allowed their hands to join properly, sighing with exhaustion and squeezing his hand reassuringly.

"What's going to happen now?" Chenle asked, looking around at the gloomy surroundings.
"I don't know."