⚡51

His eyes looked into Nari's and she could feel herself falling in love with him all over again

She stood frozen, not knowing what to do or say. He looked different, his blonde hair was now brown at his eyes were less warm and inviting.

"Areum!" Mark's voice broke Nari out of her trance and she watched how Areum was fighting someone off, Nari took her wand out, only for Jaemin to disarm it. Her eyes widened and she looked at him in shock.
"Nari." He said.
Just that one word made her heart tremble.

Jaemin stepped forward with his hand outstretched.
"Come with me-"
"She's not going anywhere with you prick." A voice spat out, pulling Nari back behind him.
Nari was met by Renjun's back and she gasped when he pointed his wand to the Slytherin.

"Give me one good reason why I shouldn't turn you into ash right here right now." Renjun threatened darkly, surprising Nari with his tone.
Jaemin smirked at the boy in front of him  and tilted his head.

" Because we're," Jaemin pointed towards Nari then back at himself.

"Bonded."

Realisation dawned on him and his grip tightened on the wand.
"But go ahead." Jaemin said, holding his hands up and creating eye contact with Nari.
"Let's go." Jaemin said, looking at the girl behind Renjun.
Her eyes flickered between him and her best friend, heart breaking into two.
"Nari?" Renjun asked, hurt at her hesitation.

"You love me don't you?" Jaemin asked, tilting his head to the side to look at her fully. "I still love you-"
"No you don't, stop feeding her bullshit!" Renjun gritted out.
Jaemin tutted and stood up straighter.
"Look at you acting all tough, it's laughable really." Jaemin chuckled and leaned his head so they were inches away.
"You can't hurt me without hurting her and we both know you won't."

"You're not taking her."
"Why should she listen to you? She's in love with me not you-"
"Shut up." Renjun huffed, his anger rising.
"Let's go Nari, we can be together now." Jaemin said smiling.

"Stay with me." Renjun said, turning to her- both boys in front of her.

Her eyes flickered between the two and her pulse pounded erratically.
"I-i..." She trailed off, looking at them both in front of her and she closed her eyes.

"I'm sorry."