⚡66

"Neville! You-""Look like hell I bet, the others look worse

"Neville! You-"
"Look like hell I bet, the others look worse." Neville said cheekily, motioning for the 5 of them to follow him.

"The grounds are crawling with Death Eaters and Dementors."
"How bad is it now Snape is headmaster?" Nari asked, as Neville lead them down a dark passageway.
"Hardly ever see him."

"But Hogwarts has changed."

The 6 of them reached a dead end and Neville turned back to them.
"Let's have a bit of fun shall we?" He said as he pushed back a painting.

"Hey, listen up, you lot. Brought you a surprise." Neville said as he shouted to several students sat together in a room.

"Not anymore of Aberforth's cooking I hope." One said and Neville shook his head before moving to the side- revealing the 5 of them.

"Mark..." A voice hissed through the air.
"Nari..." It came again and everyone looked around, confused.
Nari's eyes met Mark's from across the room and a squeeze came to her hand.

Nari looked up and saw her boyfriend, Renjun standing there as he looked at her with concern.

"I know that many of you want to fight, some of you may even think to fight is wise."

Nari's eyes widened as she looked at Renjun in shock, fear coursing through her veins. The sound of voldemorts voice sounded through the hall.

"Give me Mark lee."

"Give me him and give me Jeong Nari."

Renjun pulled Nari's hand and pulled her body into his- crashing into him as he wrapped his arms around her securely.
Nari snaked her arms around his waist and leant her ear on his chest- squeezing her eyes shut.

Renjun's hand raised up to rake his fingers through her hair, trying to calm her down.

"Give me Nari."

A slight whimper from Nari sent Renjun angry but he managed to calm himself down for her- his jaw was clenched and he made eye contact with Mark- both knowing it wasn't the end.

Her fists clenched the fabric of his shirt and Renjun's eyes drew down to her, her eyes still shut in fear.
"Hey..." He began, pushing the hair out of her face but her head still layed on his chest.
"Look at me.." he muttered softly, pulling away slightly from her and cupped her cheeks so she looked into his eyes.

Her tear filled ones looked into his and he smiled down at her.
"No one is going to hurt you Butterfly." He said, pushing a strand of hair behind her ear and trailing his finger down the side of her face.

Renjun leant his head down and placed his forehead on hers.
"I won't let them."

Nari nodded and found his hand, holding it with two of hers tightly.
"Thank you." She whispered, her voice thick with emotion and Renjun shifted his position, knocking his nose gently against hers as they joined lips.

"What the fuck- SHIT GUYS NARI AND RENJUN ARE TOGETHER!"