⚡68

The distinct sound of voice made Nari whip her head around to find the source of the noise as she stood with Mark in the room of requirements

"Long time no see."

Nari turned her head to the side at the sound of the voice and gasped slightly. She had seen him briefly not long ago, but now he stood in front of her.

"Jaemin." She stated venomously and in distaste. Mark's eyes flickered between the two of them and stood in front of Nari.

"You have something of mine." Jaemin said to Mark. "I'd like it back."
A figure stepped out from behind Jaemin and he sheepishly smiled.

"Hi."
"Donghyuck!" Nari exclaimed in shock, eyes wide as she took in his appearance. Donghyuck grinned and ran over to the girl, wrapping his arms around her and swinging her around in his embrace.
"I missed you guys so much!"
"I missed you too Hyuck, why didn't you call-"

"Can we stop the chitchat- there's a war going on if you didn't know." Jaemin interjected and motioned for Donghyuck to join him.
Hesitantly, Donghyuck walked over to Jaemin's side and sighed.

Jaemin lifted his wand at the two and hesitated with it in the air.
"Jaemin, do it." A death eater sneered, nudging Jaemin.
"Do it."

"Expelliarmus!" A voice called out, running into the scene.
"Avada Kedrava!"
"Stupefy!"

Renjun ran over to Nari, along with Jeno, Jisung and Chenle.
Renjun's eyes darkened at Jaemin as he began to run off. He clenched his fists and inhaled sharply before running after him.

"That's my girlfriend, you fucking idiot!"

A scream from Renjun pulled Nari out of her concentration of helping Chenle find the horcrux.
"DONGHYUCK SET THE BLOODY PLACE ON FIRE!" Renjun yelled out as he grabbed Nari's hand and continued running.

They all ran after the couple, Jeno throwing down objects in the way as the heat built up.
Jaemin and Donghyuck began climbing up the tower of furniture in a panic.

One of the death eaters lost his grip, falling off the tower and into the sea of fire. Jaemin whimpered at the sight and squeezed his eyes shut. Donghyuck panted and hauled himself up higher until they both reached the top.
The flames licked up the tower, gaining closer and closer to the two cousins.

The 6 of them all rode their broomsticks higher than the flames, flying to the door.
"This way!" Jeno yelled out, leading the rest.
Mark and Renjun passed the two cousins who stood stranded amidst the fire.

Renjun looked in front of him to where Nari flew with Jisung to the doorway and he sighed.
Muttering to himself as he turned the broomstick around- followed by Mark.

"Fuck your conscience Renjun." He muttered to himself as he neared the cousin's. Mark joined him and held a hand out to Donghyuck, grabbing it and pulling him up on the broomstick- flying off as the fire came dangerously close.

Renjun's eyes flickered to the fire and back at Jaemin who's tears began to fall.
Renjun outstretched his hand and Jaemin grabbed it gratefully, sitting behind the boy just as the tower collapsed.

They weaved through the roaring fire, sweat dripping off them as the doorway began to close.

Were they going to make it?