⚡14

"Are you sure Sirius is here?" Nari whispered, following Mark closely in the darkly lit, cold room

"This is scary." Jisung muttered, feeling goosebumps rising.

"Mark!" Chenle yelled out, staring into the direction of the dark abyss, however as they got closer, the outline of a person became apparent.
The masked man took heavy steps towards them and Nari gasped, shocked. The slow agonizing steps, taunting them.
"Where's Sirius?" Mark asked the figure and Jisung clutched onto Nari's arm, absolutely shitting himself.
"I am surprised you do not know the difference between dreams-"
The masked man took off the mask and grinned.
"And reality."

"Lucius." Jeno muttered, identifying him as Draco's father. Lucius kept walking closer and closer.
"You only saw what he wanted you to see...now hand me the prophecy."
"You do anything to us; I'll break it." Mark threatened.

A high pitched witch like laugh rang through the room, making Nari jolt in surprise, grabbing the first thing- which was Mark's sleeve.
She knew that laugh.

"Well hello." Bellatrix Lestrange giggled, her eyes fixed on Nari.
"You..." Nari breathed out, not believing her eyes and the images of her dead parents flashed through her eyes.
Her grip tightened and Mark took notice of this.
"Jeong Nari isn't it." Bellatrix started and Mark allowed himself to grab Nari's hand and hold onto it as comfort.
"How's Mum and Dad." She mocked, laughing at the end of her sentence.
Mark gave Nari's hand a squeeze and she looked up at him through her lashes and managed a small smile.

Renjun had been watching this exchange and felt a pang of jealousy, feeling as though Mark was slowly taking his place as the best friend.
"All we want is the prophecy." Lucius stated.
"Why did Voldemort need me to come and get it?" Mark challenged.
"You dare speak his name." Bellatrix whispered, the hissing of her tone, deadly.
"YOU FILTHY HALF-BLOOD." Bellatrix screamed, her eyes almost bulging out of their sockets in anger.

"It's alright, people like him don't know their places."

Without any warming, several dark figures started walking towards the group, on the road to enclosing them in.
"Haven't you always wondered the reason of the connection to you and the Dark Lord." Lucius commented, stepping closer and closer.
Nari gulped at the scene unfolding, stepping slightly closer to Mark and hiding marginally behind him.

"Why he was unable to kill you, when you were just an infant?"

Now Lucius and Bellatrix were at arms length and the memories of the woman truly terrified Nari beyond belief.
"Don't you want to know the story behind your scar." He whispered darkly.
"The answer is in your hand Mark Lee, all you have to do is hand it over." Lucius nodded towards the object in Mark's hand.
"I can show you everything." Lucius tempted.

The several masked figures increasingly closed in on them, making the group really uneasy. The squeeze of Nari's hand encouraged Mark to speak.
"I've waited for years, I can wait a little longer- Now!"

"Stupefy!" They all yelled in sync.

And a big fight broke out.

Spells were flying left and right, Nari narrowly missing them; adrenaline high.
She tried her best to fight back, yelling out spells and hoping for damage to be done. They all ran around a corner, only to be interfered by Lucius but they were quick to move faster.
It was really bad.

They had all been forced to split up.

In the maze like structure, masked figures surrounded and were on the tails of the students. Nari felt uneasy, her breaths laboured and palms moist.
All to quickly, the sight of unruly hair and a sickening grin made her stop immediately.

"Might as well finish what I started." Bellatrix grinned, connivingly. Her wand outstretched, she began shooting spells at Nari. Nari took off, weaving in and out of the maze walls, frantic to escape.
"Oh Nari you can't run away forever."

"Lucius call Draco." Bellatrix giggled, skipping through the halls, watching as Nari beelined away from her.  The gasp from Renjun was loud, loud enough for Nari to hear and she almost cried out in relief, sprinting towards the sound, praying to find him.
"Re-"
Nari was cut short as a spell hit her side, followed by the malicious laughter of Bellatrix Lestrange.

Unknown to all, Donghyuck had been there, he entered with Draco, not knowing the situation. However, he watched as the woman skipped off, leaving the girl who was bleeding through her shirt.
His breath hitched in his throat, not knowing what to do.

You're a Slytherin Donghyuck you shouldn't be helping

He told himself, averting his gaze from the girl, however her eyes caught sight of him and her hand outstretched.
"Donghyuck- help me." She coughed out, applying pressure to her open wound, taking a step and her leg giving in, her body collapsing. She was desperate.

Her eyes rolled back and she slipped into unconsciousness.

Donghyuck scanned the area and walked over to the girl, still debating with his heart and his head. Yet he still placed an arm under her head and one under her leg, holding her bridal style, he looked down at her face and sighed.

I'm not that bad

He thought as he recalled the rant she had towards Donghyuck.
Not wasting any time, he disapperated with the unconscious girl in his arms.

Sooooooooooo
Yeah
Who's winning the love interest game