⚡33

"Maybe I did Hex that Katie girl, maybe I didn't, what's it to you?" The boy hissed out, only to be pushed roughly by Snape, holding onto the boy's collar in anger

"I swore to protect you."

"I don't need protection!" The boy argued back. "I was chosen for this."

"Where are you going?" The confused voice of Jaemin alarmed Nari however she soon was relieved to find it was only him. She was at her dorm, packing her bag.
"How did you get in here?" Nari asked confused, looking at the door.

"Where are you going?" He repeated, wondering if something had happened.
Nari shrugged and zipped her bag up.
"Just to Jeno's house, apparently it's really nice." She beamed, checking her room over for anything she missed.
Jaemin's jaw hardened and his fists clenched.

"You've probably been there right? You guys used to be mates, is it as good as he's making out?" Nari laughed, spritzing her vanilla scent.
"Why are you going to his house?" Jaemin swallowed the roughness in his throat and spoke.
"Just to hang out- why?" Nari inquired, pulling her shoes on.

"Nevermind." Jaemin shook his head and waited for the girl to finish what she was doing, preventing himself from spilling too much.
Nari was faced with confusion and she stood up to face Jaemin.
"What is it?" She asked, smoothing her hair down.
Jaemin looked at the girl and then to the floor and without mentioning it, he stepped forward and kneeled down in front of the girl.
"You're going to trip." He tsked, hair falling over his eyes as he began to tie her laces.

Nari's heartbeat fastened at this action, mentally cursing herself for feeling this way.
She shouldn't.

She heard Jaemin sigh and she was bought out of her trance.
"I thought, I just- I thought maybe we'd you know...hang out?" Jaemin spoke, tying the other shoelace.
Nari's mouth fell agape into an O shape.
"Jaemi-"
"It's fine, I just thought we were getting closer- but you have fun with Jeno." Jaemin forced a small smile and turned on his feet, walking out the room and Nari's heart sank.

Hurriedly, she swung her bag over her shoulder and ran after the boy, exiting the dorm and coming to the hallway.
"Jaemin! Wait." Nari called out, seeing him walking down the stairs.
"Jaemin I do want to spend time with you!" She yelled out, making sure he heard.
"Jaemin, I promise we'll hang out later."

But he didn't stop, not wanting to even see her leaving with Jeno.

"I want to spend time with you, God damnit I like you!" She blurted out, making Jaemin stop and Nari's eyes widen.

Shit.

She was in literal shock, not knowing what to even do, because she had just confessed- unintentionally.
Jaemin turned around and looked up to the girl who stared right back at him, not believing she had just said that.
Embarrassment creeped up her and her hopes started to diminish.

Just as Jaemin opened his mouth to speak, foots clambered up the stairs.
"Are you ready to go?" Jeno asked, smiling.

Wowzer so what is she meant to say to Jaemin now 😮What is he going to say

What is he going to say