⚡32

It had been around a week and a half since the whole party situation and everyday, Nari and Jaemin's friendship increased

It had been around a week and a half since the whole party situation and everyday, Nari and Jaemin's friendship increased. They frequently met up at the astronomy tower and talked about anything and everything.

The said two, Nari and Jaemin both walked through the school and towards the hall for dinner, laughing and chattering along to each other, stares being directed towards them, however they got used to ignoring it.
"Who would have thought a year ago that us two would become friends." Nari said, adjusting her bag on her shoulder.
"I know." Jaemin agreed, biting his lip out of habit.
"You should stop doing that, it's going to bleed." She pointed out and walked down the flight of stairs.

"All I'm saying is, if someone told me a year ago that I'd become friends with Na Jaemin- a literal Slytherin I think I would have laughed." She started, but quickly turned serious.
"But I'm glad we did." She stepped in front of him and started walking backwards while talking.
"I feel like, we just get each other you know? Like...I don't know how to say it."
"Like I can be myself around you." Jaemin finshed, smiling at the girl in front of him and pulling her arm to make her stop.

"You were about to go flying down the stairs you idiot." He shook his head, walking down the stairs.
Nari walked behind him and began poking his back as they did.
"Do you have a habit of abusing me?" He asked, shifting out of her way and Nari nodded even though he couldn't see her.
"Do you think we'd go flying down the stairs if I jumped on your back?"

"Probably." Jaemin answered, walking down the next flight of steps and Nari sported a mischievous look, containing her smile.
"Well you better hold on tight."
"Wha- holy shit-" Jaemin breathed out as Nari jumped on his back and held on for dear life.
Jaemin instinctively held tightly onto her legs, stabilising himself for a second.

"You're lucky I didn't drop you." He tsked, continuing to walk down the stairs.

"Are they dating?"
"Oh my god- look!"
"Shit Jaemin and Nari are definitely dating."
"Damn."
"They're kinda cute-"
"What do you think her friends think about it?"
"I bet they aren't happy."

Jaemin adjusted Nari on his back and finished walking down the stairs, and they had now reached the main hallway.
"Okay, you can put me down now." Nari said, loosening her grip.
"Nope."
Jaemin just walked into the hall and Nari tightened her grip around his neck.
"Yo, everyone is staring. Put me down." She whispered in his ear, trying not to make eye contact with anyone.
"So what if they stare?" He stated, walking over to the Slytherin table.

"Wassup love birds." Donghyuck winked as Jaemin let her down and Nari's face flushed, flustered. Clearing her throat, she downed the water on the table.

"Do you think Snape will kill me for not doing the homework?" Jeno asked, throwing an arm over Renjun's shoulder to which he gave a dirty look and pushed it off.
"Most likely." Nari answered as they entered the class.

"Take your seats." Snape ordered and started writing on the chalkboard.
"Hey Sungie." Nari greeted, putting her bag on the table and getting her books out.
"Hey Nari." He smiled.

The lesson had began and it was seriously dragging out.
Next to her, Jisung nudged the girl for her attention. She looked towards him and nodded her head.
"Do you like Jaemin?"

This question made her turn her head towards Jisung so fast, it's a surprise she didn't get whiplash. Her eyes widened and mouth agape.
"What?"
The mere sentence got her heart racing and gut sinking.
"Do you...like him? Like, Like him?" Jisung asked, scribbling down some notes whilst waiting for a reply.
Nari didn't really know how to react or what to even say.

"You can tell me, I won't tell anyone I promise." He said, holding his pinky out.
Nari eyed it for a second but caved in and linked hers with his- already confirming the answer to his question.

I already know this book is going to have so many chapters so IdkI need some feedback should I like pick the pace up of the storyline? Or when the time comes- make a second book?

Idk
I need some feedback should I like pick the pace up of the storyline?
Or when the time comes- make a second book?

Or do you not mind a long book?