⚡69

Renjun and Jaemin both collapsed onto the floor as the made it through the door before the fire engulfed them

Jaemin's body rolled on the floor and hit the wall while Renjun layed on the floor on his back, panting.

"Renjun!" Her voice exclaimed, clambering over to her boyfriend and kneeling in front of him.
"Are you stupid, you could have died!" She said, slapping his leg and he groaned  in pain but still chuckled nevertheless.

"Nari baby, I'm very much alive." He smirked before not so smoothly coughing out. Nari rolled her eyes and pulled Renjun up into a sitting position, rubbing his back.

"I..." Jaemin began, walking over to the two. Nari looked up at Jaemin as she halted her actions.
Jaemin winced as he stepped on his injured ankle, coming to a stop before them.

"I know I'm the last person you want to see but- i figured I'd probably be dead before the night ends and..." He trailed off, sighing.
"I wanted to apologize- truly apologize this time."

Nari and Renjun shared a look between them both.
"H-he made me lead you on but I swear to you it was against my will!" Jaemin exclaimed out, frowning and looking down at his hands.
"I didn't want to hurt you..any of you."

"Please don't hate Donghyuck, he wasn't involved with anything...I'm just sorry." Jaemin said dejected as he wiped the stray tear and turned around to leave the 7 of them there.

"We don't hate you." Nari spoke out, making Jaemin stop. He lifted his head and looked at the girl who rolled her eyes.
"It was extremely stupid of you yes, but it wasn't your intention." She said, standing up and walking over to Jaemin.

"You're just misunderstood and I accept your apology." She said, offering him a slight smile.
Jaemin smiled back through his tears and jolted slightly at the heavy hand on his shoulder.

Renjun smile sarcastically and patted his shoulder once more.
"She's still my girlfriend so-"
"I know, I know." Jaemin chuckled, pulling Renjun and embracing him into a hug.
"Oh i- y-you can like let go now."

"I am extraordinary!" Voldemort exclaimed, stalking towards Snape

"But the wand resists me."

"There is no wand more powerful, it answers to you and you only." Snape said.
"Does it? The wand...does it truly answer to me? You're a clever man Severus, surely you would know." Voldemort began to walk towards the man.

"Where it's true loyalty lie?"
"With you of course, my Lord."
"The elder wand cannot serve me, for I'm am not it's master. The elder wand belongs to the wizard who killed it's last owner- that's you."

Nari gasped and quickly covered her mouth before she was heard.
A loud this shook the window as a body fell onto it.
"Nagini, kill."

The hissing of the snake and the thuds of the body made Nari gasps loudly and Renjun was quick to cover her mouth and bring her into his chest as they witnessed the death of Severus Snape.

Renjun and Nari walked hand in hand through the destroyed halls of Hogwarts castle. The door creaked open and the sight was horrific.

Injured people everywhere, blood smeared across faces and bodies, walls and the floor.
Nari huddled closer to Renjun and he squeezed her hand comfortingly.

Guilt rose up as they both stood face to face with Mark who's face had paled.
His eyes glassed over and drawn to the figure in front of him.
Nari's eyes wandered over to the floor where a body layed.

"Areum..." Nari gasped at the girl who layed unmoving on the floor.

A sob came from behind Nari and she looked back to see Jisung sobbing into Chenle's shoulder, Chenle rubbing his back to comfort him.

Jeno looked down solemnly, wiping his eyes as a hand touched his shoulder.
He looked up to see his childhood best friend in front of him. They made eye contact and suddenly embraced each other into a hug.
Jaemin let out a few cries, so did Jeno.

Renjun stood behind Nari, his hands snaking around her waist and to the front of her abdomen.
Her own hands rested on top of his as she leaned into him.

Donghyuck was the last to reach them, his footsteps drowned out the cries and he reached the mourning boy.
"Mark..." He trailed off and Mark looked into his direction.

Mark said nothing, he only broke down in tears, falling into the floor. Donghyuck's chin trembled and he crouched down beside him as Mark mourned.

"Baby..." Nari murmured, turning around to face her lover.
"Hm?" He hummed, pushing the hair out of her face.

"Is it over?"

"It's over now Butterfly."

Renjun smiled at his girlfriend and leaned forward, pressing his lips to hers. The taste of her cherry lipbalm lingered on his own lips as they shared the moment.

The war had finally ended.

So

One last chapter left

Should it be the 19 years forward or like just a few years in

Let me knowwww

Ily