⚡9

"Voldemort may be after something, something he didn't have before

"Voldemort may be after something, something he didn't have before." The voice whispered, slithering into Mark's dreams once more.
"Nari." The echoed voice drawled out. Mark heaved, gasping for breath whilst still indoctrinated by the nightmare.
Images flashed up, each one more twisted than the rest. Mark thrashed against his covers, the sheen of sweat coating his body. Dead students, everywhere.
And the image of a lifeless Nari snapped him out of his dream, eyes flew open and disoriented, he sat up.

A worried, scared Gryffindor sat on the opposite bed with wide eyes.
"J-jisung." Mark's voice wavered and the his body trembled, fumbling for his glasses.

"Professor what is going on?" Mark demanded, voice still wavering from the traumatic nightmare, the scar on his forehead throbbing. Dumbledore fired questions at him, desperate for answers. McGonagall looked worriedly at Mark, heart clenching.
"Call the students in his dream here." Dumbledore demanded.
"Right now."

"You wanted to see me Headmaster?" Snape's monotonous voice spoke out, eyes scanning the room.
"I'm afraid we can't wait, not even till the morning." Dumbledore rushed out, his tone serious.
"What's going on?" Nari demanded, her own nerves rising.

"It appears there is a connection between the Dark Lord and Mark." Snape grabbed Mark by he wrist and led him out of the room.
"All of you head to the lounge, and stay there." Dumbledore commanded, nodding towards McGonagall to follow along.
"Except Miss Jeong."

Nari glanced back at the Headmaster, increasingly confused. They waited till everyone had left to start talking.
"Nari, it seems as though..." Dumbledore stopped, not wanting it to be true.
"You're in danger, much more than the others, it seems though the Dark Lord is rising faster than expected. You need to take extra caution Nari, your bravery can only extend so far."

Nari was dismissed, mulling over her thoughts. Her mind was racing with a wrecking ball of scenarios, the hallways seeming unusually colder, she pulled her hoodie closer to try emit some heat.
Her chest was rising at a faster pace than normal, fingers shaking and lungs tightening.
Thing is, Nari had the same exact dream.
They all died.

Her eyes pricked with moisture and she quickened her pace down the dark hallway, turning the corner to only almost bump into a figure.
She shrieked and tried to walk back, tripping over her feet and onto the floor. She bought her knees to her chest and her palms over her eyes.

For the first time, Nari was absolutely terrified.

There were no words to describe seeing her classmates dead, eyes wide open and unmoving figures. The floors covered in blood, everything was red.
Donghyuck was the one she almost bumped into, his eyes followed her and she buried her face into her hands, the trembling didn't go amiss either.
His eyebrows were drawn down in confusion, not knowing how to even react.
Usually, she was the one who stood up against him, she was the strong one and rarely showed her emotions.

This shocked him to great belief.
Donghyuck looked at the girl on the floor wondering why she ended up in this state. Not even aware of her surroundings, Nari got up and half ran to the direction of the lounge, her mind wasn't cooperating with her so when she blindly ran into someone, it came as a shock to her.
Nari let out a gasp and fell into someone's arms, her heartbeat was caught up in her throat, stomach twisting at the image of the dead students.

Her grip on the person's jacket tightened.
However, coming to her senses, she opened her eyes to only come face to face with Jaemin. Her eyes widened and she stumbled back, dropping her hands. Jaemin's eyes scanned over the girl, he silently watched as she choked out words, stumbling over them.
"Nari?" Donghyuck asked from behind her, which made her yell in surprise and screw her eyes shut.

Jaemin and Donghyuck shared a glance yet before they could ask more, a frantic Renjun ran around the corner and anger rose in him.
"Why the fuck can't you just leave her alone?" He yelled, rushing over to his best friend, enclosing her in a hug and whispering sweet things to her.
"You Slytherins make me sick." Renjun spat at them, yet the two didn't fight back, they only watched as Renjun and Nari disappeared around the corner.

" Renjun spat at them, yet the two didn't fight back, they only watched as Renjun and Nari disappeared around the corner

Uh well this chapter was shit