⚡8

"Watch where you're going Neville

"Watch where you're going Neville." Draco sneered, bumping into the boy. Nari watched from afar, shovelling in cereal into her mouth. Jaemin stood behind Draco whilst Donghyuck leaned against the wall.
Seeing him made her feel a little guilty for exploding on him.

Donghyuck caught Nari looking at him and peered into her eyes too. Nari realised he basically caught her staring and immediately averted her gaze, heart thumping with embarrassment. But when she looked back up, Donghyuck was gone.

Strange.

Feeling bored, She retreated to the common room, entering the password and sliding into the sofa.
"Hey Junnie." She greeted unenthusiastically.
"Hey Ri what's up with you?" He asked, concerned, to which she shrugged.
"Idiot you can't lie to me." Renjun sighed and walked towards Nari, arms outstretched and he wrapped them across her waist to embrace her into a hug.

"I really do appreciate you Junnie." She whispered, burying her face into his shoulder. Renjun smiled and ran his hands through her hair.
"I appreciate you too, trust me."

Chenle had located the room of requirements and informed the others of his findings. They had decided to keep the club there and currently were working on spells.
"Expelliarmus!" Jisung commanded, feeling proud of his magical skills.

"That was really good!" Chenle praised and high fived his new found friend.
"Stupedfy!" Jeno yelled and Mark went flying backwards.
"Oh shit." Jeno gasped, feeling really bad but Mark got up coughing.
"That...was good."

For the next couple of weeks everything was progressing, the group constantly met up and practiced spells, some more better than others. Umbridge had been taking everyone, one by one into questioning. What was this, a prison? Might as well be.

"Those who are interested in joining the inquisitorial club please report to my office."
Draco nudged Donghyuck and Jaemin, nodding to the idea of the club.
"Anything to be against Mark and his pesky followers." Draco snided, proudly walking towards the office, the two following him behind.

It was basically Slytherin's who joined the club, Umbridge's lips were turned up into a smirk as she gave everyone badges to identify as part of the club.
Draco, Donghyuck and Jaemin waited around the corner of the room of requirements. They waited and waited, until they could hear footsteps.
Nari strided towards the door, unaware of the Slytherin's watching her.
"Filthy Ravenclaw." Draco spat, glaring at her retreating figure with disgust.

Meanwhile, inside Nari and Renjun watched as the students all practiced their spells.
"Nari! Look." Jisung urged, showing off his spell. Nari clapped at his success and high fived the excited boy.
"Okay guys." Jeno started, getting everyone's attention.
"So we won't be meeting till after the holiday, keep practicing on your own as much as you can, you are all doing great."

"Have you heard?" At the sound of that, Nari tried to listen to the conversation from the table behind her

"Have you heard?" At the sound of that, Nari tried to listen to the conversation from the table behind her. She motioned to Renjun to also listen in.
"10 prisoners have escaped from Azkaban." Jaemin informed his friend and Donghyuck was equally as surprised as Nari and Renjun.
"Really?" Nari said out loud and instantly regretted it when both Slytherin's turned to face her.

She blinked in response, not really knowing what to say exactly. Usually she never felt intimidated, but today especially the stare of Jaemin made her extremely uncomfortable.
Just as Draco opened his mouth to say something, the speakers turned on.
"Jeong Nari and Na Jaemin report to the office."
Are you kidding me? Just her luck.

Nari and Jaemin both looked at each other, trying to decipher what the other was thinking. Sharing a look with Renjun, Nari stood up and grabbed her jacket. Jaemin silently nodded to his friends and watched as the girl started to walk out the hall, him also doing the same.
As it was lunch time, the hallways were quiet and the only sound was their footsteps.

"You usually have a lot to say." Jaemin commented coldly, falling into step with the girl. Nari didn't turn to him to even know he was looking at her, his intense gaze was enough. She shrugged in reply.
"I don't usually talk to bullies." She fired as a response, looking at Jaemin.
This time she noticed the cut that was placed on his cheekbone, which looked pretty fresh too.

Nari winced as she saw it, it looked pretty bad too. Jaemin's eyes scanned her face and he watched as the cold, sarcastic and sassy Jeong Nari became a fraction of the real her. Concerned, she was concerned.
The sympathy she had felt for him quickly was covered up as Nari realised and averted her gaze.
"What is it?" He asked straightforward, intrigued by the glimpse of the unmasked Nari.
She only shook her head and turned on her heel to reach the office.

ALRIGHT JAEMIN YOU DIDN'T HAVE TO STEP ON MY NECK LIKE THAT

how is the story going my people
Feedback?
What do you want to see more of :)