⚡67

The yells and sounds of shooting spells bought the two out of their moment and they both looked at each other

"Ready to kick some ass?"
"Oh you already know it."

The two laughed and intertwined hands, swung it between them as they strolled into the warzone.
B

odies were on the floor and the rush of Death eaters and Dementors filtered into the scene.

Nari gasped and began shooting out spells, along with Renjun.
They dodged and fought with all their might, trying to fend off as many as they could.

It was dark and cold but the only light source came from the overwhelming amount of bright light millions of spells emitted.

"Get inside! Take cover!" Mrs McGonagall yelled out and ushered all the students inside.
Nari panted and continued to shoot spells out at the opposition whilst walking back.

Her hand had left Renjun during the fight and she scanned the area frantically for the sight of her boyfriend.
"Stupefy!" Nari called out, shooting a spell to a death eater and continuing her search.

"Renju-"
"I'm here." A voice panted from behind her, quickly grabbing her hand and pulling her inside of the building.

They both ran inside and just as they entered, Renjun pushed her against the wall- his quick reflexes pushing them out of the way of a spell.

Nari gasped as they narrowly missed it and panted for air as her heart beated erratically. The adrenaline still pulsated and she leant her head back on the wall.

Her senses came back to reality and she still felt the warm presence who had pinned her to the wall. She looked up at him, breath hitching as he looked down at her.

His recently dyed silver/gray hair fell over his eyes and his chest rose up and down between the lack of space between them.
Nari peered up at him through her long dark lashes and a red hue fell on her cheeks.

"Y-you're bleeding." Nari pointed out, her finger pointing to his lip and Renjun was quick to grab her hand before it touched his skin.

"Nari." He spoke in a hushed voice, low and soft. Nari gulped and looked back up at him, her eyes flickering from their hands and back at his eyes.
"If something happens-"

"No Renjun!" She interjected, shaking her head and trying to push him off her.
"Nari-"
"Stop it Renjun, nothing is going to happen- we'll be okay-"
"Listen to me." He stated loudly, both hands on her shoulders to stop her.

"I need you to understand." His words were slow and clear over the haphazard chaos that was right next to them.
"Renjun..." She whined, shaking her head as she knew what was to come next.

"We're bonded...if something happens to one of us, it will happen to the other one."
He stated sadly, panicked.
"Unbond us." He said quickly, panting and Nari's eyes widened.

"Please, if something happens to me I don't want you to get hurt-"
"I'm not doing that."
"Nari you don't understand, if I die- so will you!"

Nari's eyes pierced into his and she smiled up at him.
Her hands reached up behind him and looped her arms around his neck.
"I wouldn't want to live without you anyway." She whispered, peering up at him as she stood on her toes.

"Because I love you Renjun-ah."