⚡5

"Evening children, can I bring all your attention to the front please

"Evening children, can I bring all your attention to the front please." The voice of Dumbledore broke through the hall and everyone stopped to listen. Renjun looked at Nari in confusion, to which she shrugged at.

"Now we have two changes in staffing this year, unfortunately Professor Hagrid is on temporary leave." Mutters and gasps broke out, confusion ran through the halls. Dumbledore paused before speaking again, letting the chatters to subside.
"We would like to also welcome the new Defence against the Dark arts teacher- Professor Delores Umbridge."

A high pitched giggle from the woman sat next to Snape brought the attention to her. The pink attire heavily contrasted with the rest of the atmosphere.
Nari already didn't like her.

"As always our care-" he was cut off by another obnoxious giggle, to which everyone stopped, it was so silent even Donghyuck had stopped teasing a first year. Dumbledore paused and slowly turned towards the woman.
Not knowing her place, she stood up rather slowly and presented her best fake smile, smacking her lips together.

Clasping her hands together, the daunting clicking of her heels echoed, bouncing off the hall and sending chills down everyone's spine. The twisted looking smirk remained on her face as she stalked towards the man at the pillar.
"Thank you Headmaster for those kind words." She started, walking closer and closer.
"What the hell is she doing?" Nari murmured, angry.

"And how lovely to see all your bright happy faces, smiling up at me." No one was smiling.
The words spat out her mouth, the underlying implosion already speaking measures for her personality.
"I'm sure we're going to be very. Good. Friends." The taunting words sent waves of shock towards the pupils and all were silent from shock.

Nari scoffed and leaned her chin in her hand.
"Unlikely."

The smile of Umbridge faded, a look of disdain morphed on her lips. Her eyes honed in on Nari, eyebrow raised in a challenging manner. She giggled once more, not leaving her eyes from the unaffected pupil who stared right back at her.
"Arrogant behaviour will be dealt with, but I hope no measures will be needed to take place."

"Let us strive to our best."
Her heels once more clicked against the floor and she returned to her original seat.

"What's happening?" Luna whispered, jaw slightly agape.
"The ministry is interfering with Hogwarts." Nari scorned, knowing full well what was happening.